Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-ble. No bull. Get it? Pretty clever in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      No-ble. No bull. Get it? Pretty clever in my opinion.
      but still though, no bull as in no bull-shit still is contradictory becuz he started alot of bullshit today,
      and does that on a regular basis, lol.

also, somebody from kanye west forum recommended noble for him with the "no-bull" pun,
      he didnt come up with that but yeah, cool name bro. i aint mad.

EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        No-ble. No bull. Get it? Pretty clever in my opinion.
        Yep hahahha.

And Yung Diezel, you are everything but Diezel so your name isn't appropriate. Sorry, change name now or you can't rap again. Thx.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

I'd rather have someone suggest me a good, fitting stage name... then make up my own stupid stage names rofl.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          And Yung Diezel, you are everything but Diezel so your name isn't appropriate. Sorry, change name now or you can't rap again. Thx.
          ha, that pic is old, i should update my sig with my new figure.
          when i first used the name my goal was to get more brolic, so i been hittin the weightroom after classes and shit.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

I'd rather have someone suggest me a good, fitting stage name... then make up my own stupid stage names rofl.
          thats the thing though.....
          it doesnt fit you though bro, with all the bullshit you stir up , .
          also it wasnt even someone that knew you that suggested it,
          it was just another random innernet forum nigga.
          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-07-2012, 02:53 AM.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            thats the thing though.
            it doesnt fit you though bro, with all the bullshit you stir up , .
            No bull - no bullshit - no lies. I tell it how it is. Who cares if I'm stirring shit up, it's the truth. NOBLE.

Comment

No bull - no bullshit - no lies. I tell it how it is. Who cares if I'm stirring shit up, it's the truth. NOBLE.
              But You Constantly Lie Doeeeeee?
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                But You Constantly Lie Doeeeeee?
                About what?

Comment

About what?
                  Again. Your rap persona is swag but you appear to be swagless lol

but other than that idk i just being sarcastic cause you say i lie, when i dont, now please tell me what I Lie About?
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                    Again. Your rap persona is swag but you appear to be swagless lol

but other than that idk i just being sarcastic cause you say i lie, when i dont, now please tell me what I Lie About?
                    I have swag lol. And when I say swag, I don't mean just clothing. Even though I do be looking fly But also confidence and whatnot.

But I'm not gunna explain myself. Just do you. Stop worrying about what I think lol. Y'all take peoples opinions too seriously.

Comment

• whats with you fuckboys keeping the studio index and chat so busy and arguing for. ?
                      i keep seeing more replies and have to keep coming in this fuckboy ass thread.
                      im bored right now so i just keep refreshing this page,
                      or clicking in the main page of the forum then back into the studio
                      you motherfuckers should all do a song together and kiss and make up.
                      you'll all be trying to outdo eachother and the song could come out good.
                      Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 06-07-2012, 03:38 AM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                        whats with you fuckboys keeping the studio index and chat so busy and arguing for. ?
                        i keep seeing more replies and have to keep coming in this fuckboy ass thread.
                        im bored right now so i just keep refreshing this page,
                        or clicking in the main page of the forum then back into the studio
                        you motherfuckers should all do a song together and kiss and make up.
                        Or we can just post snippets instead since you love them!

Comment

I have swag lol. And when I say swag, I don't mean just clothing. Even though I do be looking fly But also confidence and whatnot.

But I'm not gunna explain myself. Just do you. Stop worrying about what I think lol. Y'all take peoples opinions too seriously.
                          yet you worry bout what i think, and you called me a liar so of course ima take offence especially when you dont say why.

and your one of the most easily butthurt people here, that faggot ass nigga lilchuckee be getting to you
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X