This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

LMAOO @ DIEZELS RECORDING. Did you not hear it back to yourself?

And damn poyo went in for 5 mins! Good shit
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      LMAOO @ DIEZELS RECORDING. Did you not hear it back to yourself?

And damn poyo went in for 5 mins! Good shit
      Idk if he went in at all, but the track was 5 mins lol. Good effort though. Im sure he was just too high to hear how bad it was lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        Idk if he went in at all, but the track was 5 mins lol. Good effort though. Im sure he was just too high to hear how bad it was lol.
        I didn't mean it as in "OHH HE WENT IN " I meant it as he did it for 5 mins. Like" Yeah he went in for 5 mins" I don't know if that makes sense or not.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

I didn't mean it as in "OHH HE WENT IN " I meant it as he did it for 5 mins. Like" Yeah he went in for 5 mins" I don't know if that makes sense or not.
          I gotcha lol

Comment

I'm considerin gettin the sinn7 mic, ya'll know if its any good
            Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
            But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
            So Just Call Me....
            "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Ha itd probably be better than his usual shit.

On another note, I dont know if any of you know this but JR Nickz is the onlt rapper I know personally, that never writes down his rhymes. Everything up top like Jay and B.I.G. Not on that Wayne shit either, every verse is kept completely up top. No evidence.
              haha true true but i also forget a tremendous amount of shit ive done by moving on to other projects. Guess Im to lazy to pick up a pen

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Everybody check out those Nick tracks. He gives yall feed all the time.
              furealz. Pay homage lil niggas haha
              U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Coming soon:
                Welcome To My Hood Ft Cli Clity, Poyo
                Toast to The Dead Ft MC Crary (Prod By J Dilla)
                Lastly, Haven't named it yet because I just started it but its going to be fire! My first ever hook!

Comment

Coming soon:
                  Welcome To My Hood Ft Cli Clity, Poyo
                  Toast to The Dead Ft MC Crary (Prod By J Dilla)
                  Lastly, Haven't named it yet because I just started it but its going to be fire! My first ever hook!
                  What beat?

Comment

You'll see

Comment

Bout to release this song...giving anyone the opportunity to throw a quick 16 on there..it was for IMOWII but I'm not working on that right now..and I'm trying to clean up my IMAC......PM if you interested..song is dope....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        oh well, i recorded on my mp3 player, and the quality is low as fuck, so u might not be able to hear clearly but whatever.

LimeLinx - Home - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

You kidding me with this shit Diezel? I know your shit would've sounded better through any telephone mic in comparison to this. For such a perfectionist, I can't believe you would drop some shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                          oh well, i recorded on my mp3 player, and the quality is low as fuck, so u might not be able to hear clearly but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                          X