X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    OMGG YESSS. LMFAO NOBLE WRECKED THAT SHIT. I really liked his over cli city, because cli city your seems like yours was written. And whether noble's was written or not his sounded like a true freestyle
    It was literally written in like 8 minutes lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      OMGG YESSS. LMFAO NOBLE WRECKED THAT SHIT. I really liked his over cli city, because cli city your seems like yours was written. And whether noble's was written or not his sounded like a true freestyle
      I didn't think it was a freestyle....so i wrote it like I was writing a regular verse and just recorded it....he never said freestyle...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Yeah I know, but thats why I'm just saying his was better in my opinion because it seemed like a freestyle
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Codsky x Cli-City - Purple Swag

"Purple swag, purple drank leaning to that purp tape
          Raekwon nigga..City flow just like an earthquake...

Comment

Mah boy named fisher is new to the game, and he wants some honest feedback on his flow and shit, bout to post a link

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              why not ?
              im sure yall niggas can freestyle a quick 16 off the top.
              dont give me that " i dont have time" shit,
              becuz yall niggas stay on the forums frequently ....... as you can tell by your postcounts...
              so u got plenty of time
              lol i just dont care enough to do it...i rarely record anyway, i only drop like 1 song every 3 months lol

Comment

Good old Diezel. He'll probably say his phone died so he couldn't record or maybe somebody stole it lol. Remember that shit he had with me last year? Good verses though guys.

Does anyone else find it funny that the chat is 20 times more active than Tha Studio itself lol?

Comment

i went down the street to my niggas house cuz the weather nice as fuck, and alotta niggas out late tonight.

i didnt think niggas was gonna actually do this battle lol, as blake admitted, but i saw jsmooth name at the bottom earlier so i know he read this lol.
                  as for cli , nice verse,
                  but where the fuck did noble come from??? wtf, thirsty ass nigga just wanted to jump in.
                  Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 03-17-2012, 02:28 AM.
                  EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

completely off the top freestyle lol, i admit this shit is pretty bad, but i mention alot of yall in it. & i did it for fun lol plus i was super high and still am lls. like i said completly a freestyle no thought was put into it before i started rapping and its very evident lol

freestyle.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

oh well, i recorded on my mp3 player, and the quality is low as fuck, so u might not be able to hear clearly but whatever.

http://limelinx.com/files/a1078b0e9b...94874ef56db42c

LimeLinx - Home - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

i call this my acapella mp3 flow, we dont need the music even mtv know
                      that im number one and a g, like 1 and three zeroes
                      and if she dont, i just let the weed blow
                      baseball??? no, but i knock her out in 3 strokes,
                      i mean strikes, look like you see the night,
                      thats a blackout, i bring the mac out, no crary's but im goin cray wit the gat now
                      they was askin how to kill it, nigga thats how
                      cannot edit street credit, bitch im maxed out
                      cli city, why would he, try to fight wit me??,
                      wit ya weak punchlines you would die quickly
                      imma plumber wit a plunger and a pipe wit wit me
                      this a crack overdose.......bye whitney
                      im witty, got time wit me... so i run it and you runnin outta time quickly.
                      cant see me c , you blind really
                      motor boat flow..... you got some nice tittes
                      lol, thats all i got time for, i just zoned out bitch nigga fuck your timezone
                      noble, no-bull?? nigga thats some bullshit, and you should quit rappin nigga you are not good with, that
                      i'd rather listen to will smith.
                      or maybe even willow too, i whip my hair back and forth while im killin you,
                      ask me if im the shit and yes i will approve
                      Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 03-17-2012, 08:34 AM.
                      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Almost guaranteed to drop a track tonight, unless I go to this Buckethead concert. If i do Ill try to release after, but itll be pretty late.

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                          oh well, i recorded on my mp3 player, and the quality is low as fuck, so u might not be able to hear clearly but whatever.

WTF bro did you record this shit in a tornado

Comment

Working...
                          X