This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
    A time or two haha just not really my cup of tea ya feel me. I've been on niggas like budden and stimuli for years. Real talk my playlist prolly has ten rappers in it. Real spitters only
    How do you define them as real over people who also put their heart into their music? So you saying truly you don't fuck with Mykill? 'Cause he mostly is just brag rap (No diss, heard him spit meaningful verses; but him like most of Tha Studio rappers are "brag rap"). Just wondering truthfully, not trying to call you out lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

A time or two haha just not really my cup of tea ya feel me. I've been on niggas like budden and stimuli for years. Real talk my playlist prolly has ten rappers in it. Real spitters only
      Budden and Stimuli are dope as fuck... Who else you fucking with? Any new cats... Kendrick, K.R.I.T, Cole, Action
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        How do you define them as real over people who also put their heart into their music? So you saying truly you don't fuck with Mykill? 'Cause he mostly is just brag rap (No diss, heard him spit meaningful verses; but him like most of Tha Studio rappers are "brag rap"). Just wondering truthfully, not trying to call you out lol.
        I've told kill that I respect his vocabulary and don't get me wrong I brag as much as the next nigga it's just not the type of shit I enjoy listening to. I prefer to listen to music with topics I relate to like Joel and Joey. I'd rather hear some one goin thru pain that I can relate to and effects the mood I'm in rather then the usual music u hear these days. A lot peeps don't know my background but Mac can vouch that I have lived a life that most of these rappers talk about.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Budden and Stimuli are dope as fuck... Who else you fucking with? Any new cats... Kendrick, K.R.I.T, Cole, Action
        I fux cole we've talked about this already haha he's one of the cats in my playlist but I've never heard of these other dudes u mentioned
        U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• 2chainz is not in that song, thats tity boi
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
            2chainz is not in that song, thats tity boi
            Idk who raps the song and really don't care honestly haha my cuz posted the vid on my fb page cause he saw two chains. He's like me with the lyrical rappers so we had know idea that he was signed lol
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

2chainz is not in that song, thats tity boi
              Okay. Should I agree with you since you're so sure you're right?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Okay. Should I agree with you since you're so sure you're right?
                Guess I Wasnt Sarcastic Enough.

"Call me Tity Boi or you can call me 2 Chainz!
                Got 2 of everything, ya nigga too lame'

im prolly one of the biggest 2chainz fans on this site lol
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Guess I Wasnt Sarcastic Enough."Call me Tity Boi or you can call me 2 Chainz! Got 2 of everything, ya nigga too lame'im prolly one of the biggest 2chainz fans on this site lol
                  U can tell with ya subject matter and rapping style haha

Comment

U can tell with ya subject matter and rapping style haha

Yessir No Arguments There Lol
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Found a director for my video...now just to decide when to shoot it.

Comment

Yessir No Arguments There Lol
                        Why would u wanna rap or sound like another dude when hip hop used to beKnown for its originality and that's why so many old heads refer to the game as a dying art form

Comment

• well on the riot joint i did it purposefully, since was his song kinda like paying ode to him ya feel me. but in general i dont think i sound like him, but he is definitely is a big influence. as are alot of other artists
                          Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 04-08-2012, 02:26 AM.
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X