This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    "Mac Moretti, feel me in your cerebellum/Stankin hope you spell me, nigga feelin like heaven."

MAC
    Sounds like something Biggie would say..R.I.P to the legend.....how is this coming by the way....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• LWHQ FREESTYLE HERE---->

v1rb5 - Tinychat

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Sounds like something Biggie would say..R.I.P to the legend.....how is this coming by the way....

Still mapping things out, but its coming along. Just starting to figure the singles and shit. Trying to focus really hard on fleshing out these concepts to the beat of my ability. Got some great ideas, just want them to translate musically, you feel me?

Comment

Still mapping things out, but its coming along. Just starting to figure the singles and shit. Trying to focus really hard on fleshing out these concepts to the beat of my ability. Got some great ideas, just want them to translate musically, you feel me?
          True.....date?

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
            this is what i was thinking bout, its the same shit really, and this is not even for a full song just a preview, why not just keep hush till you dropped it?
            You're posting in my thread regardless.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

True.....date?
              Setting dates is a bad idea, I never make em lol.

Comment

Setting dates is a bad idea, I never make em lol.
                true then you end up rushing shit.....cool....hope it will top World Order...or atleast songs like Catchafreeman and Me against the world

Comment

• Crary is an OG and knows how things should be. 'Nough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    You're posting in my thread regardless.
                    thats besides the point tho you said yourslef

"Smh at people who don't understand the element of surprise. Why you all can't just wait til your song is out and let it do the talking? "

yet you did the same thing. not really a big deal just kinda hypocritical
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      thats besides the point tho you said yourslef

"Smh at people who don't understand the element of surprise. Why you all can't just wait til your song is out and let it do the talking? "

yet you did the same thing. not really a big deal just kinda hypocritical
                      Where am I spilling all of the details of my tracks? I was giving an update on a mixtape lol. I got a mixtape with 10+ songs and y'all know only details of 1 song (Which I released). These dudes revealing song details before they finish songs. It's just funny. Do your thing. You'll see I'm right when you start to understand the art.

Comment

true then you end up rushing shit.....cool....hope it will top World Order...or atleast songs like Catchafreeman and Me against the world
                        Everythings always better than my last. I feel like this is a step up from that though, feel like Im in my mode right now.

Comment

• 2 ALBUMS CUMMING SOON!!!

*One album is a series of ballads mainly about bitches , and the title of the album is "TEMPORARY LOVE".

*The other album is gonna be some new school hip hop shit about my life,
                          it is called "OBLIGATED TO LIVE",
                          both albums get deep and emotional.
                          ESTIMATED DATE: DECEMEBER 31 2012 , OR MAYBE EARLIER...............
                          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 03-25-2012, 11:00 PM.
                          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X