This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    dumbest logic i ever heard from an artist trynna get heard.
    Not everybody makes music to get heard, why is that so hard to believe....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

dumbest logic i ever heard from an artist trynna get heard.
      I meant the masses here lol all i do on my social networks is promote
      if u look at that flexin song it already has 160 plays in 2 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Not everybody makes music to get heard, why is that so hard to believe....
        i didnt say everybody made music to get heard. didnt say it was hard to believe either
        i know that jayrme is making music to get heard, thats why the logic doesnt make sense for him.

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
        I meant the masses here lol all i do on my social networks is promote
        if u look at that flexin song it already has 160 plays in 2 days
        im saying though bro, if you trynna get heard, you should be promoting in every resource available, even if there is little traffic here, all it takes is one person here who happens to be going through listening to artists here in the studio, and he clicks in your thread, and loves one of your songs.
        now you have a new die hard fan.
        he might even go promote your shit on his facebook and shit, and get 50 more people to start liking your shit.
        those 50 people start postin your shit, and the cycle continues, and exponentially increases your status.
        AND THINK, IT ALL HAPPEND FROM THAT ONE PERSON WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SONG AFTER SCROLLING THROUGH "THE STUDIO"
        ....but ofcourse thats hypothetical, but who's to say it cant happen??.........
        i've seen it happen on other forums.......

imo, i think you cant handle the harsh critics and feedback, which deters a lot of people from posting, but you gotta man up with that bitch shit bruh.
        Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 04-19-2012, 03:45 PM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i didnt say everybody made music to get heard. didnt say it was hard to believe either
          i know that jayrme is making music to get heard, thats why the logic doesnt make sense for him.

im saying though bro, if you trynna get heard, you should be promoting in every resource available, even if there is little traffic here, all it takes is one person here who happens to be going through listening to artists here in the studio, and he clicks in your thread, and loves one of your songs.
          now you have a new die hard fan.
          he might even go promote your shit on his facebook and shit, and get 50 more people to start liking your shit.
          those 50 people start postin your shit, and the cycle continues, and exponentially increases your status.
          AND THINK, IT ALL HAPPEND FROM THAT ONE PERSON WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SONG AFTER SCROLLING THROUGH "THE STUDIO"
          ....but ofcourse thats hypothetical, but who's to say it cant happen??.........
          i've seen it happen on other forums.......

imo, i think you cant handle the harsh critics and feedback, which deters a lot of people from posting, but you gotta man up with that bitch shit bruh.
          Dude i've been posting my music in this section i dont care about the critics, you see i always post links in this thread i just see no point in making a thread about shit anymore. I know what im doing bro just cuz i broadcast my shit for ya'll to hear don't mean i dont.

In a month ill make one post for my mixtape and that's it and then ya'll can hear a nigga but until then ya'll can wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
            Dude i've been posting my music in this section i dont care about the critics, you see i always post links in this thread i just see no point in making a thread about shit anymore. I know what im doing bro just cuz i broadcast my shit for ya'll to hear don't mean i dont.

In a month ill make one post for my mixtape and that's it and then ya'll can hear a nigga but until then ya'll can wait.
            do you bro...... do you...

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ...............mixing/mastering.............

just got my new shit set up and wanna practice mixing/mastering.
              could somebody send me their vocals and the beat,
              and lemme mix/master your song so i can get some practice in???
              Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 04-19-2012, 04:41 PM.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                just got my new shit set up and wanna practice mixing/mastering.
                could somebody send me their vocals and the beat,
                and lemme mix/master your song so i can get some practice in???

Just drop a song already man. Haven't heard shit from you in awhile. Feed the fans.
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  Just drop a song already man. Haven't heard shit from you in awhile. Feed the fans.
                  lol i will eventually bro.

but i need somebody to send me their vocals and a beat to mix it on first.
                  why dont you send me one of your songs to practice mixing on????
                  EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• i can send you some of the raw files of songs i already released if you like for practice
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                      lol i will eventually bro.

but i need somebody to send me their vocals and a beat to mix it on first.
                      why dont you send me one of your songs to practice mixing on????
                      Lemme see if i can find something I'll hit you up with a PM if I do.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                        i can send you some of the raw files of songs i already released if you like for practice
                        sounds good bro, do that....... pm me.

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Lemme see if i can find something I'll hit you up with a PM if I do.
                        yes, send yours too.
                        make sure its the raw files, the vocals/beat with no effects on them or anything.

Comment

• what are other forums to post music. ive tried some other places but they are all dead
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X