Clear All

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
    DreezyBaby song incoming...
    Certified wackness.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Certified wackness.
      why u always gotta hate on people that are better than you?
      he's way better than you bro.
      i bet when he posts his song it gets alot of positive feedback and replies.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        I thought you were going back to your other forum. Gtfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
          i just dont like seeing niggas hate like that bro.
          i dont know why you thanked noble's quote, i thought you were a dreezy fan?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
              I think Dreezy has great potential but Im tired of his Weezy impersonation. ALSO, he drops in every few months, leaves wack ass feedback (usually too quick for him to have actually listened to both songs) and puts out a song, then dissappears. He could give some good feedback and help the guys coming up around here. Instead he drops a wack ass song and peaces out. This ain't a fucking radio station, its a community were people give and get honest help with their hobby.

Anyway, now that your question has been answered, gtfo.

Comment

• im not hatin'. he's just one of those guys that pops in, drops 2 feedbacks, then plugs a song now. he's not a consistent member since they flammed his ass about sounding like exactly like weezy... or who ever it was back then.

Comment

• Any updates on Cli?

I'm bout to leak this verse and hook and I'm not even sure whos song it is anymore

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

"My bandwagon is to full, my soul froze im to cool "
                  Last edited by TupacShaquer; 06-12-2012, 01:09 AM.
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Damn just skimmed through the new songs...

Noble and Mykill basically shitting on every song in the studio crazy right now .

but that Mac Flexing verse was fucking crazy as fuck...and Poyo bodied that Amen remix.

Belly Dancer is pretty dope too...haha....Mykill worked that shit..Diezel melody was real dope too..

Anyway...hope everybody doing well...Might be out a little longer than I thought, been working alot of hours..... This shit is challenging but shit I gotta do what I gotta do..

We good on this side though...might pop in the next couple weeks...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Damn just skimmed through the new songs...Noble and Mykill basically shitting on every song in the studio crazy right now . but that Mac Flexing verse was fucking crazy as fuck...and Poyo bodied that Amen remix.Belly Dancer is pretty dope too...haha....Mykill worked that shit..Diezel melody was real dope too..Anyway...hope everybody doing well...Might be out a little longer than I thought, been working alot of hours..... This shit is challenging but shit I gotta do what I gotta do..We good on this side though...might pop in the next couple weeks...
                      I'm guessin u can't do that track then homie? Just make sure u tell me coz I dont mind as long as I know whether u can or can't.
                      Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                      But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                      So Just Call Me....
                      "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• #SwaggaOnAHundredThousandTrillion

Comment

• I'm starting to become a big crary fan. Maybe because I'm into deep lyricists , so his shits dope

His Toast to the dead Verse is my favorite , not being biased or anything because it was my track but damn >>

Comment

Working...
                          X