Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post

What's good nigga?
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        Sounds cool but the idea overall is meh. If anything, at least give a topic to rap about. If everyone has to come up with a whole song idea rather then just 16-24 bars, I see even less people participating.

I'd like a cypher or something like what he just said, but a whole sng I wouldnt do and I wouldnt wann listen to all the songs about that ya know? I think a cypher keeps it short and interesting and or the idea flacko had is good witht the length limit

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          What's good nigga?
          Chilling out, school , writing lately too.

How bout you , back to recording?
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• It's so cold hearted, yea....just so cold hearted...it's so cold hearted yea....

Comment

That's dope can't wait to hear it..did you have to pay?

Yeah a feature charge. Its gunna be a single for my mixtape coming later this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post

Yeah a feature charge. Its gunna be a single for my mixtape coming later this year.
                how much was that? if you dont mind me askin

Comment

• Lol who would fux wit a chuckee feature

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    Not a bad idea... Best concept contest. Who is interested?
                    I don't really see a difference but i'm game. I've had a subject to rap about but was waiting to see if i liked the beat on the cyhper or whatever is going to happen

I got 108 plays on my soudcloud this week so far and 99 plays on Break Free which i haven't drop here. I have on facebook but i'm waiting till aug to drop songs. I should be happy i'm getting plays but i honestly have no idea how i'm getting the plays. Its a little odd but nice, just makes me wonder...
                    Last edited by Young Corruption; 08-26-2012, 05:53 PM.
                    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• Does anyone got lil wayne - the only reason acapella ?? I wanna use some of the raggae parts as a sample for this beat i made.
                      Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• After hearing HARDKNOCKCLIQUE on Burn imma try my hand at that shit...

Comment

After hearing HARDKNOCKCLIQUE on Burn imma try my hand at that shit...
                          you should get on the one I did, I re did mine a lil earlier maybe we can do work with that

Comment

Working...
                          X