• Show
Clear All

• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

"Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
      Yes! Danny please make that one

Comment

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

I think we need a shoutbox. I've used shoutbox's on vbulletin before and I think it'd be good for the site

Comment

Code:
          :tunechi:

Comment

Comment

Still don't get why we haven't made a post-count on threads by new members. If we said 10 posts before ya can make a thread yourself, we wouldn't have 1 single bot. And many haters wouldn't use time on makin' 10 posts before trollin' LWHQ with stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Still don't get why we haven't made a post-count on threads by new members. If we said 10 posts before ya can make a thread yourself, we wouldn't have 1 single bot. And many haters wouldn't use time on makin' 10 posts before trollin' LWHQ with stupid threads.
                you're not a king

Comment

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

i want to know who "thanks" me , its will be great if you add this option

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Actually our new spam-o-matic modification blocks almost all bot posts, and infact it even blocks all new members from posting a new thread with links in it. Basically most new members that have like below 10 posts, all there posts that they make with a link in it gets classed under a "moderated post" and it will not show up to anyone else on the forum until a moderator has approved the post or thread. So yeah..basically a lot of new members these days I'm usually having to approve there threads or delete there spam threads they make before anyone even sees them!

Comment

Can't Danny send out a email to ALL registered users saying something like "Long time you visited the forum, come say hi" or something? We need more active members on here.. When this forum was poppin it was the shit tbh

Comment

Somebody made a 2nd profile called goobs10.. who the fuck is it?

Comment

can we change the picture in the tab of the browser (the brown one), or at least round the edges?

Comment

Working...
                          X