Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Can we still change our names?

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      Can we still change our names?
      Only Weezy Veterans.

BTW, I also think we should have the 'Thanks' buttons in the Latest News section, So if someone has a good new article or some interesting news we can 'Thank' them.
      Last edited by YoungTune.; 11-05-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        Only Weezy Veterans.

BTW, I also think we should have the 'Thanks' buttons in the Latest News section, So if someone has a good new article or some interesting news we can 'Thank' them.
        IMO, the thanks should replace the rep system.

It shows how many good posts you've done. It doesn't have a end like the reputation does, it doesn't promote e-ego boost etc. I love the thanks system tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          IMO, the thanks should replace the rep system.

It shows how many good posts you've done. It doesn't have a end like the reputation does, it doesn't promote e-ego boost etc. I love the thanks system tbh.
          Thats a good idea. I like that more than rep.

Comment

there needs to be a thread for open discussion on the greatest rappers of all time. I feel it will be locked if i made it.
            Mods need to loosin up on bans and shit. Calling people names? Come on its 2010 you act like that shit never goes on.

Comment

there needs to be a thread for open discussion on the greatest rappers of all time. I feel it will be locked if i made it.
              Mods need to loosin up on bans and shit. Calling people names? Come on its 2010 you act like that shit never goes on.
              Exactly. And I also think there needs to be at least 2 more Global Mod's. Fredd & Dead Civilian are never on.

Comment

The only reason the mods are having to ban is cause these bitch ass lames are crying to Artille and Danny everyday.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I agree with both of you ^^

I just hate the fact that everything has to be locked if any debating goes on.
                  Mods are so worried about peoples post count getting to high? Who gives a fuck, its those types of people who think posts mean your better than everyone or they are higher class than all the other members.

But Spamming is a no no

Comment

Mods are so worried about peoples post count getting to high? Who gives a fuck, its those types of people who think posts mean your better than everyone or they are higher class than all the other members.

But Spamming is a no no
                    Yeah it seems everytime theres a debate, the thread gets locked. The mods need to lighten up a little bit. But also, new members tend to throw in spam to good discussions and then it jus goes downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                      Yeah it seems everytime theres a debate, the thread gets locked. The mods need to lighten up a little bit. But also, new members tend to throw in spam to good discussions and then it jus goes downhill from there.
                      Yeah. Most threads that start out good/have good potential just get some stupid ass comments and get locked. But like, delete them posts and let the people who aint retarded talk

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        The only reason the mods are having to ban is cause these bitch ass lames are crying to Artille and Danny everyday.

You and chronic so stfu

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Yeah. Most threads that start out good/have good potential just get some stupid ass comments and get locked. But like, delete them posts and let the people who aint retarded talk
                        That doesnt work because people take screen shots of the arguments before they are deleted and pm them to the mod's.
                        Last edited by Cody; 11-06-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

But Spamming is a no no
                          I don't have a problem with an intelligent debate on whose the greatest rapper alive etc..unless it starts turning into a shitfight about who rides which artist's dick the most..thats just stupid.. like you're on em's dick or nah you're on wayne's dick.. Go ahead make that thread, i won't lock it and just watch how it turns out , just sayin..i like those threads a lot tbh, i also want to debate on those topics ..its just annoying when nothing is really being debated but rather people insulting each other for no damn reason

Originally posted by THP850 View Post

You and chronic so stfu

dude is that really called for? you are like the most hypocritical member on this site . The amount of shit you report does not amass to the amount of insulting and arguments you pull ..it's crazy..most of the time i just ignore your posts 'cause theres never any substance all you do is talk shit about me constantly ..I haven't said one bad thing about you but yet you talk shit about me all over these forums..grow up dude

Comment

Working...
                          X