Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
    Tge spam was there for a few hours. Maybe adding/replacing a couple of mods for some more active ones wouldn't be such a bad idea? I think you should bring it up with Dan.
    I tried that recommendation about replacing mods but it didn't really work out. I think if we overload on mods it's not going to be good in the long run. The spam will be gone when a mod logs on till then just ignore it ..

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      I tried that recommendation about replacing mods but it didn't really work out. I think if we overload on mods it's not going to be good in the long run. The spam will be gone when a mod logs on till then just ignore it ..
      Alright cool but could we maybe consider atleast a mod from the U.S.? There might be a couple mods from here but I never see them on and all the mods I can name off the top of my head are from Europe and if we had a more active mod on this side of the ocean I think spam reports could also be dealt with faster.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        Alright cool but could we maybe consider atleast a mod from the U.S.? There might be a couple mods from here but I never see them on and all the mods I can name off the top of my head are from Europe and if we had a more active mod on this side of the ocean I think spam reports could also be dealt with faster.
        definitely bro..that I totally agree with but you see we have eastboi and gypsy..their both from US so is artille..we just need an active mod from US..

Comment

definitely bro..that I totally agree with but you see we have eastboi and gypsy..their both from US so is artille..we just need an active mod from US..
          I never really see Gypsy outside of the Young money section but I guess that's because I guess she's a regular mod and eastside I see occasionally and artille I might catch a post from him maybe once every one to two weeks so I think if your going to consider another mod (preferably global) consider someone from the States.

Comment

I try to just delete the spam and flaming posts and let the thread carry on, I don't like locking debating threads unless I have too. If you got a problem with a certain thread please PM me and I'll make sure I'll just keep a close eye on it and delete all the spam bullshit and warn anyone if needed and let the thread continue on
            Last edited by Wisheezy; 11-07-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I don't have a problem with an intelligent debate on whose the greatest rapper alive etc..unless it starts turning into a shitfight about who rides which artist's dick the most..thats just stupid.. like you're on em's dick or nah you're on wayne's dick.. Go ahead make that thread, i won't lock it and just watch how it turns out , just sayin..i like those threads a lot tbh, i also want to debate on those topics ..its just annoying when nothing is really being debated but rather people insulting each other for no damn reason
              And thats why most threads get locked. It only takes one person and then the debate jus goes nowhere. Ill make the thread. Should it go in the music domain?

Comment

Imo THP doesnt cause arguments. Its just Cody that dude has a pole up his ass like always.
                All i ever see is that dude starting arguments with everyones be it mods or normal members.
                Imo make YME and jrock new mods

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Imo THP doesnt cause arguments. Its just Cody that dude has a pole up his ass like always.
                  All i ever see is that dude starting arguments with everyones be it mods or normal members.
                  you see..someone with a LEGITIMATE opinion.

Except for the mod recommendations because modship ain't up for discussion for a long time so if we could just put that convo to rest when the staff believe it's time it will be opened up again .
                  Last edited by tha_chronic; 11-08-2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

YME's hardly on anymore...But I agree with making JRock a mod.

Comment

Yeah, except for when he comes into my threads saying they are stupid and and other shit,so when you know what your talking about come back at me,

Comment

just repeating what i just said ..modship isn't up for discussion, you guys can nominate discuss all you want but it's really not going to change anything right now. Until I and the other staff members see some real activity and the workload is undeniable too much for the current staff then new mod jobs will open up .
                        Last edited by tha_chronic; 11-08-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          YME's hardly on anymore...But I agree with making JRock a mod.
                          YME is hardly on because he didn't become a mod last time. I talk to him on Facebook frequently. He said with the return of Wayne he'll be getting on more.

Comment

Working...
                          X