This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    1. when posting a pic it should start on the from url tab and uncheck the box.
    2. copying and pasting is a pain the ass now. it changes the font and even brings the background too.
    ex:

Tue Apr, 3 3:28 AM EDT

Topics

You should probably check your quick reply icons more often...to the left of the B (bold) icon there is a plain text paste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      because the hack isn't installed at the moment. It's in beta testing for the latest version of vBulletin. This has been asked many times.
      So umm, why can't I see my quote notifications??

Comment

• can you change the url setting so i can be able to change the name of the link like the previous did

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
          can you change the url setting so i can be able to change the name of the link like the previous did
          how do you mean? like a hyperlink?

like this?

Comment

how do you mean? like a hyperlink?

like this?
            yeah like that..

explain please

Comment

yeah like that..

explain please
              First write what you want the link to be

for example: hello

then you need to highlight the word you want to be part of the link and in the quick reply box next to the smiley face icon click the world icon and enter the URL and click ok and it'll make the highlighted text click able.

hello

Comment

First write what you want the link to be

for example: hello

then you need to highlight the word you want to be part of the link and in the quick reply box next to the smiley face icon click the world icon and enter the URL and click ok and it'll make the highlighted text click able.

hello

thanks for the information

Comment

yeah like that..

explain please
                  Or you could use your HTML code knowledge and type out this

[url = insert_link_here]like this?[ /url]

Without all the spaces though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Can you make the banner to link to the homepage?

Comment

• I think the "Post added" function needs to be removed. What if someone says something in their first post that I am thankful for, so I thank it, but then, due to the "Post added" function, they say something that I abhor, so I don't want to thank it? In other words, imagine this scenario:

1. User X says "I love User Y."
                      2. User Y thanks User X's post.
                      3. Before another user posts, User X posts again in the thread, so, instead of two posts appearing, his two posts are combined due to the "Post added" function. In this added post, User X says "Fuck User Y. I hate User Y."

If User Y knew that User X was going to get that added to his original post, User X would not have given thanks.

The only useful purpose for this function is the result of moderator or administrator laziness. This function makes it easier for people with moderation powers to simply delete one spammer's combined posts instead of multiple posts by the spammer. I don't think catering to the lethargy of moderators or administrators is acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        I think the "Post added" function needs to be removed. What if someone says something in their first post that I am thankful for, so I thank it, but then, due to the "Post added" function, they say something that I abhor, so I don't want to thank it? In other words, imagine this scenario:

1. User X says "I love User Y."
                        2. User Y thanks User X's post.
                        3. Before another user posts, User X posts again in the thread, so, instead of two posts appearing, his two posts are combined due to the "Post added" function. In this added post, User X says "Fuck User Y. I hate User Y."

If User Y knew that User X was going to get that added to his original post, User X would not have given thanks.

The only useful purpose for this function is the result of moderator or administrator laziness. This function makes it easier for people with moderation powers to simply delete one spammer's combined posts instead of multiple posts by the spammer. I don't think catering to the lethargy of moderators or administrators is acceptable.

how long did it take u to write that

Comment

• I like that suggestion, but you can already edit post...I mean if you thanked a post and the persons edits it with something you don't agree with..then it would be the same problem.
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X