Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    Just like when you freak the fuck about bots and post meaningless threads about it like we don't already know lol?

Riiiiigght, whose taking the internet to seriously now
    haha thank you. and i never complain about anything. this is the first time and i said warn not ban also i don't take the internet serious. i've been on this website for over a year and barely have past a thousand post

EDIT: the thank you was only to chronic the rest was to Mr. X
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

What does (DEC) next to the awards mean on your profile?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        What does (DEC) next to the awards mean on your profile?
        lolserious? DECember...

Comment

lolserious? DECember...
          So why don't my other have NOV for November?

lolhuh?

Comment

So why don't my other have NOV for November?

lolhuh?
            Didn't think of it at the time but they will all be like this from now on. I should even put the year on it as well but i'm not about to change everything, from now on it will be like JAN11, FEB11..etc etc

Comment

Didn't think of it at the time but they will all be like this from now on. I should even put the year on it as well but i'm not about to change everything, from now on it will be like JAN11, FEB11..etc etc
              Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Actually I changed the other ones to have NOV10 and I added 10 to the DEC ones..

Comment

Aight, cool.

Any news on deleting warnings off out user CP's after the expire?
                  Last edited by YoungTune.; 12-24-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

For the graphics section if you want feedback you have to give it to 3 other members, just like Tha Studio.

If you don't post feedback links with your post mod's delete it.

Comment

For the graphics section if you want feedback you have to give it to 3 other members, just like Tha Studio.

If you don't post feedback links with your post mod's delete it.
                      Graphics section is fine.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Graphics section is fine.
                        Actually it isn't. It could be a lot more active.

Comment

I think that the "Weezy Veterans" should be able to +rep someone whenever they want without "spreading some around". And also (if possible) that the vets can +rep PM's, like if someone makes an avy you don't need to search after the users last post u can +rep it right away.
                          I know its small adjustments but it brings more benefits to be a Veteran, just some details that can lure members into becoming Weezy Vets.

Instagram:
                          NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                          X