Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Well tbf Joel hasn't been an active mod for a long time so I've been doing his section for like half a year, and most the forum for that matter.
    Loob.
    Fair Enough Though, Mate

Comment

i think we need a 'like' or 'agree' button here on the forums
      we do comment on them
      many times, comments are opinions
      and people do agree and disagree with opinions
      i myself, have wanted to push a button like that many times, but there isnt one
      there were a few situations where i actually did push the 'thanks' button, but felt it was a bit dumb because there wasnt really a reason to thank them
      i would like to see a button like this in the future
      anybody agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
        i think we need a 'like' or 'agree' button here on the forums
        we do comment on them
        many times, comments are opinions
        and people do agree and disagree with opinions
        i myself, have wanted to push a button like that many times, but there isnt one
        there were a few situations where i actually did push the 'thanks' button, but felt it was a bit dumb because there wasnt really a reason to thank them
        i would like to see a button like this in the future
        anybody agree?
        i personally just use the thank button. or if someone is extra witty i +rep them

but i think with rep and thanks AND a like button it might be too much.

Comment

Take the rep system away, it is redundant now+ everyone has maxed out the bars.

Thanks>

Comment

I like the "Like" suggestion, but also agree it is a bit too much to have Like, Thank, and rep. I think we should remove rep, which I felt should have been removed a LONG time ago and now finally people are realizing it needs to go because it's pointless. Thanks button is ok, but let's be honest here! The "Like" button has become the new thing not just on Facebook, but also on other sites I've seen. Not saying we should go with it, but it's a good suggestion that we should look into.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
              I like the "Like" suggestion, but also agree it is a bit too much to have Like, Thank, and rep. I think we should remove rep, which I felt should have been removed a LONG time ago and now finally people are realizing it needs to go because it's pointless. Thanks button is ok, but let's be honest here! The "Like" button has become the new thing not just on Facebook, but also on other sites I've seen. Not saying we should go with it, but it's a good suggestion that we should look into.
              Definitely agree that the Rep needs to go. I see no difference between like and thanks tbh, I like the thanks system, its has no apparent flaws and it works fine.
              What would be the main differences Artille (Nice to see you as well mate)?

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                Definitely agree that the Rep needs to go. I see no difference between like and thanks tbh, I like the thanks system, its has no apparent flaws and it works fine.
                What would be the main differences Artille (Nice to see you as well mate)?
                Well if we could find the right app it could be smaller and more convenient. Instead of a huge bar under every Thanked post listing all the names there would be a smaller area saying so and so like this post. And sometimes people shouldn't be "Thanked" for the posts they make, only shit like News stories. In the end, no big difference and kind of pointless and not necessary. I still like the idea of a Carter IV subforum though. And what's up, I'll be on more often cause I'm going down to part time next week

Comment

Long term members should get one free name change and if they want more they need to become a Vet.
                  Seriously come on please, just one Name Change.

Long term members are/can be members who have been here over 1.5 years + have around 4000-4500 posts.

We need incentives, I talked to Dan but he said he'll have to ask Danny but still haven't heard anything back.
                  Personally I see no harm in long term members having one name change tbh.

Comment

Long term members should get one free name change and if they want more they need to become a Vet.

Long term members are/can be members who have been here over 1.5 years + have around 4000-4500 posts.

We need incentives, I talked to Dan but he said he'll have to ask Danny but still haven't heard anything back.
                    No, Young Angel.

and lol @
                    incentives
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Nope, you gotta pay for that privilege bruh, wouldnt be fair to all the other vets that paid for it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                        Nope, you gotta pay for that privilege bruh, wouldnt be fair to all the other vets that paid for it tbh.
                        You didn't pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          No, Young Angel.

and lol @
                          Maybe, that or OVOXO.
                          Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                          That's why I'm saying you get one free name change and if you want more then you have to become a vet.
                          Vets have enough privileges as it is, by implementing this your really not taking much away, IMO, members get one name change they want more become a vet. Fail to see a flaw.

Comment

Working...
                          X