Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4579[/ATTACH]

I was bored and I haven't done anything in Photoshop in a minute, so did this

Daniel Mousdell's Tumblr, I just designed a cover for my new favourite...
    lmao ! its great but you could change the color of Flow's Face. I didn't know that you also design covers. keep it up its dope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
      lmao ! its great but you could change the color of Flow's Face. I didn't know that you also design covers. keep it up its dope!
      Yeah I just haven't had a lot of time recently to create anything in Photoshop because I've been so busy.

But I just checked what the cover would look like if Flow's face was darker and it didn't look that great tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Yeah I just haven't had a lot of time recently to create anything in Photoshop because I've been so busy.

But I just checked what the cover would look like if Flow's face was darker and it didn't look that great tbh
        Nigga this a random question, but whats ya top 5 favorite rappers?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Danny said "21 I believe" when I asked him back in the old Flow thread.
          Danny told me he was 19 or 20 in the old thread

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Omg she used your government name lmao

Comment

• Heard a song off WOLF. some dope shit
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              Heard a song off WOLF. some dope shit
              Doubt it.

Comment

How u heard it???

I know a nigga
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

When'd you hear it, how'd you hear it, and do you have the song is the question
                  I just heard it like 10 minutes before i posted lol.
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

When'd you hear it, how'd you hear it, and do you have the song is the question

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Trolling will get u killed homie

Im not trolling but honestly i shouldnt said anything since im not gonna release it lol, guess i was thirsty for attention. smh and i hate when people say they have/heard a song and dont share so shame on me.
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      Im not trolling but honestly i shouldnt said anything since im not gonna release it lol, guess i was thirsty for attention. smh and i hate when people say they have/heard a song and dont share so shame on me.
                      I believe u tho.. U got dat connection wit 12 homie. U digg tha track or wut?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] nice hook up on dat cover. Shit's tight

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        I believe u tho.. U got dat connection wit 12 homie. U digg tha track or wut?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also @Danny M nice hook up on dat cover. Shit's tight

Yeah it was mad dope. it might not be finished though, casue its kinda short and seems like there is gonna be a third verse
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I just seen the red flag comin' outta the wolf's ass. good shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X