• Show
Clear All

• I will kill you commit suicide and kill you again

POW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
      Damn nigguh...nice, Self made live must've been brazy
      Took any pics bruh ??
      nah i took one before they started but i was juss coolin an talkin to ma people and forgot but man flow is small like crazy small he like 5.4 and maybe 100 pounds and dude is fuckin crazy he was dancin and actin retarded while gates was performing i was laughing ma ass off
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• naw i dont need the xhoppa boogie ... grab da FN nd ima feel it up wit xhoppa bullets !!

Comment

• I was in a friends car last night & we had to drive like 35 minutes w/ 7 people in the car... I told them let me show y'all this new artist Flow and see if you like him. & they are obsessed with him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
            nah i took one before they started but i was juss coolin an talkin to ma people and forgot but man flow is small like crazy small he like 5.4 and maybe 100 pounds and dude is fuckin crazy he was dancin and actin retarded while gates was performing i was laughing ma ass off
            damn you one lucky son of a bitch ha ha

how much did ya pay 4 a ticket?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            I was in a friends car last night & we had to drive like 35 minutes w/ 7 people in the car... I told them let me show y'all this new artist Flow and see if you like him. & they are obsessed with him now.
            "We Takin' Over.. One City At A Time.." - Akon voice

Comment

• smh
              wayne didn't even post the mixtape of ymcmb's biggest talent on twitter/fb
              smh
              but promoting bshit like lil chuckee or nicki minaj
              smfh

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                smh
                wayne didn't even post the mixtape of ymcmb's biggest talent on twitter/fb
                smh
                but promoting bshit like lil chuckee or nicki minaj
                smfh
                I sometimes feel like Flow isn't officially in YM
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  Well he most likely already recorded with wayne, he just needs to get his fanbase up with his mixtapes.
                  he'll most likely kill Wayne on D4, so the fanbase should really start from there

Comment

• I wish Wayne would tell us what's going on with Flow & Gates... Like just say in a interview they officially signed or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      I was in a friends car last night & we had to drive like 35 minutes w/ 7 people in the car... I told them let me show y'all this new artist Flow and see if you like him. & they are obsessed with him now.
                      ever since Wolf came out I started putting people on him too

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        damn you one lucky son of a bitch ha ha

how much did ya pay 4 a ticket?
                        17$ lmao the worst part of the night was the drive bak it wasnt fun at all especially wen i woke up at 5 yesterday mornin
                        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                          17$ lmao the worst part of the night was the drive bak it wasnt fun at all especially wen i woke up at 5 yesterday mornin
                          not every part of the experience can be perfect. But $17 ain't bad at all. Better start going 2 concerts now b4 prices blow up.

Comment

Working...
                          X