• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Yeah
    is there longer versions of Im Ready and Get Out My Face

Comment

@WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 you still going to see flow perform tonight bruh?

Damn i forgot that was tonight
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

depends, are you listening to the flow only? Or the normal mixtape? The normal songs length is 1:53 , the flow only is like 1:09

i got the official one, lol song seems short i guess thats just me

Comment

• I might start keep posting negativity in is thread all the time just like Josh does in the dedication 4 thread

Comment

• Flow should stop rapping cus he sucks and is just a wannabe Wayne.....he should go be a pro skater or summit

Comment

• Yo Did Flow have "Speakers Goin Hammer" Remix on one of his mixtapes? or just a feature he did?

cant find that song.....

Comment

It was Bonka's track that flow featured on, I downloaded the track but I lost it

The track can be downloaded here though

I think @Flame Gang has the download link to the track if you don't wanna download the whole mixtape.
                DL would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                  Yo Did Flow have "Speakers Goin Hammer" Remix on one of his mixtapes? or just a feature he did?

cant find that song.....
                  Flows verse on that was wack

Comment

Gotta wait on @Flame Gang

My computer got whiped awhile back so I don't have the track anymore

oops nevermind

Here it is 20 Speakers Going Hammer.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
                    Sorry man, I'm not as active as I use to be. But thanks 4 helping him!

Comment

• damn, this "WeEeEeEeEzZzZyYy" dude is a bit "CrRrRrRrRaAaAaAzZzZyYy"

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      @Danny M Kush 5 DVD with Flow & Kevin Gates drops late October
                      btw, wuts in this Kush 5 DVD anyway? behind the scenes shit or sumthing?

Comment

No word on it, I just found some info on it on the flamez site, then I asked him on twitter and he said it drops late october. I haven't watched the other Kush DVD's so idk what it would have on it.
                        probably just behind the scenes/back stage and maybe some interviews? October's not too far away either

Comment

• anybody know how muxh dey xhargin fa dat dedikation 4 ?????

Comment

Working...
                          X