Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    So gay how the Closer To My Dream on turks mixtape doesn't have flow on it.
    Maybe Turk screwed up and accidentally put the unfinished version of it? Or Flow heard it afterwards and put god own verse on it 4 the mixtape?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Turk fucked up a lot of the mixtape he just dropped too. There's supposed to be more features on zip it too but I can't hear it unless its just me
      yeah lol I don't think its just u homie. Turk recently was released, all those years he missed out on the latest technology, he probably aint got a clue how 2 properly make a mixtape. I hope he fixes shit up b4 I download it.

Comment

• Dey have all dem photos plus more on their MySpace page. But don't dey look so different w/o tats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          Dey have all dem photos plus more on their MySpace page. But don't dey look so different w/o tats!
          Flamez facebook too.

They need to update it ASAP lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
            yeah lol I don't think its just u homie. Turk recently was released, all those years he missed out on the latest technology, he probably aint got a clue how 2 properly make a mixtape. I hope he fixes shit up b4 I download it.
            Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Turk fucked up a lot of the mixtape he just dropped too. There's supposed to be more features on zip it too but I can't hear it unless its just me

Zip it ft. Juve Wayne B.G. (live verse from jail)

Comment

• Anybody got Flow's/Flamez' facebook?

Comment

• Tape is kinda dope, but this shit has nothin' on Everyday iz Halloween, and WOLF solo version IMO, you can tell Flow's gettin way more pussy than back then and im not really feelin' all that "pussy and bitches" talk, and for um reason i really can't stand that Radke dude's voice and flow...i feel like he spits the same verse over and over
                "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Flow on auto-tune>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Anybody got Flow's/Flamez' facebook?
                    http://www.facebook.com/flame.gang.509?ref=ts

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                      Tape is kinda dope, but this shit has nothin' on Everyday iz Halloween, and WOLF solo version IMO, you can tell Flow's gettin way more pussy than back then and im not really feelin' all that "pussy and bitches" talk, and for um reason i really can't stand that Radke dude's voice and flow...i feel like he spits the same verse over and over
                      do a flow only version of this tape then

Comment

• they already have the max amount of friends :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                          Tape is kinda dope, but this shit has nothin' on Everyday iz Halloween, and WOLF solo version IMO, you can tell Flow's gettin way more pussy than back then and im not really feelin' all that "pussy and bitches" talk, and for um reason i really can't stand that Radke dude's voice and flow...i feel like he spits the same verse over and over
                          i feel u on sum of this shit. He hasn't been able 2 rap on other topics lately other than bitches/drugs. Also, BFAK has sum decent tracks but I can't stand dat Christian fuk either lol. I'm embarrassed 2 bump this tape when my homies r around lol. Waitin on Misfitz tho. Flow is on his best when he raps wit The Flamez

Comment

Working...
                          X