another 2 months yet bruh
    december
    then he still wont be free

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      another 2 months yet bruh
      december
      then he still wont be free
      Voodoo acting like people won't forget about Flow, like stop being a moron, people have forgot about him. If flows people were smart they'd drop a mixtape of unreleased shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        Voodoo acting like people won't forget about Flow, like stop being a moron, people have forgot about him. If flows people were smart they'd drop a mixtape of unreleased shit.
        i know
        i still can't believe LAT aint out yet or has a release date
        that project with gudda and gates is exactly what needs to be out right now

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          i know
          Probably a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

a short mixtape would b ideal, even it were only 10 songs, he needs something 2 keep him current

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
              So not optimistically, but realistically how soon until flow gets out. Just an average time, cause you said it can be before Dec
              Any day now. Trust one thing, The lawyers have not stopped working on getting him out.
              We now have 2 properties to put up valued at 230k. The lawyer said the judge agreed to reduce the bond low enough for the 2 properties to cover the bond. Now its just a matter of getting the right signatures and paperwork done.
              Any day, hour or minute he will be released. Should be this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Aint nobody gonna forget about Flow. And if they do, then fuck them anyway, theyre not true fans.
              And as soon as he comes home they will be right back on his dick like he never left.
              Fuckka a bandwagon fan. We dont need them type of fans anyway.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              i know
              Gudda has big plans for that tape. Tours, Videos, & alot of promo. He isnt releasing it until Flow is home.

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

a short mixtape would b ideal, even it were only 10 songs, he needs something 2 keep him current
              Patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                Gudda has big plans for that tape. Tours, Videos, & alot of promo. He isnt releasing it until Flow is home.

Patience.
                come on brah we have been patient

he's had more pushbacks with his release than a wayne project

also thats cool with LAT but gudda should still drop the first single or something

Comment

Any day now. Trust one thing, The lawyers have not stopped working on getting him out.
                  We now have 2 properties to put up valued at 230k. The lawyer said the judge agreed to reduce the bond low enough for the 2 properties to cover the bond. Now its just a matter of getting the right signatures and paperwork done.
                  Any day, hour or minute he will be released. Should be this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

Aint nobody gonna forget about Flow. And if they do, then fuck them anyway, theyre not true fans.
                  And as soon as he comes home they will be right back on his dick like he never left.

Patience.
                  lol I can see why flow has had such bad management and can't get out, cuz he's got idiots like you around him advising his career.

and wasn't it you that was saying fuck gudda a whole bunch of times? Fuck outta here pedophile

Comment

Patience.
                    I sure hope so, n papers arent moving around the country just the state, it cant take this long to sign em
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Man yall need to chill the fuck out, Flow is in jail, going thru some real shit, and all yall concerned about is could he drop some more music while he in there, smh. He will probably come out better then ever, so every one jus chill out and wait. Lik voodoo said, if you giv up on flow or stop fuckin wit him cuz he in jail, then that's fake, but jus support him and his music. Be patient and wait for more good music from him
                      FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
                        Man yall need to chill the fuck out, Flow is in jail, going thru some real shit, and all yall concerned about is could he drop some more music while he in there, smh. He will probably come out better then ever, so every one jus chill out and wait. Lik voodoo said, if you giv up on flow or stop fuckin wit him cuz he in jail, then that's fake, but jus support him and his music. Be patient and wait for more good music from him
                        stop riding voodoos dick, one minute he's saying fuck gudda and now he's posting all this shit about how much gudda has planned for Flow when he gets out, whose the real fake here? And I'll never stop listening to flow, I listen to him just about daily still. I was just suggesting that if flow is gonna be in there until December that they should consider dropping a mixtape, that would HELP flow. Voodoo thinks people haven't forgotten about flow? Lol stop turning the other way to the truth.

Comment

• Nigga I aint riding shit, I speak my own mind
                          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

Working...
                          X