• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro not even close to Flow's level tbh
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
      Euro not even close to Flow's level tbh

I know, yet he continues 2 b Wayne's favorite. I don't see anything interesting in Euro, it's really suspect actually. The only interesting thing Euro has is... well Wayne lol. Not a single mixtape or solo song, or street cred. The list continues

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

I know, yet he continues 2 b Wayne's favorite. I don't see anything interesting in Euro, it's really suspect actually. The only interesting thing Euro has is... well Wayne lol. Not a single mixtape or solo song, or street cred. The list continues
        I agree
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• I just seen the freestyle video w/Cory n Euro. Man , Gunz fuckin killed it!! Shit was tight, not only were his lyrics good but he had the right flow for every beat. I hope Flow keeps up wit him when he makes his feature on Withdraws.

Comment

• Can somone post all the songs flow dropped since he got out of jail theres to many pages for me to go back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
              Can somone post all the songs flow dropped since he got out of jail theres to many pages for me to go back.
              just go down here until the day he was released:- Flow Tag | Young Money HQ

Comment

• I wanna see Euro & Flow on a track together and see who comes out the winner... Better yet a mixtape you can't really tell from one song.

Doubt we ever get a tape though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  I wanna see Euro & Flow on a track together and see who comes out the winner... Better yet a mixtape you can't really tell from one song.

Doubt we ever get a tape though.
                  Hopefully Euro will be on Flow's mixtape dropping in March

Comment

• 12 Is Bak Y'all The Flamez Are Bak, Fee Banks Got em Bak Together, the pic on IG idk How to do all that posting junk lol unless its musik
                    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                      12 Is Bak Y'all The Flamez Are Bak, Fee Banks Got em Bak Together, the pic on IG idk How to do all that posting junk lol unless its musik
                      http://instagram.com/p/k91D3bFVeO/#

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                        12 Is Bak Y'all The Flamez Are Bak, Fee Banks Got em Bak Together, the pic on IG idk How to do all that posting junk lol unless its musik

I knew one day this would happen. Now the flamez shall rise n make more mixtapes. But wut the fuck 12 wearing tho? Lol

Comment

• Get the fuck up out my face blood
                          Who the fuck you call a fake blood?
                          These niggas think I ain't banging like a fake gun
                          But if you wanna burn I could call my homie Term
                          And that's Terminator not Arnold Schwarzenegger
                          And for that paper he'll terminate ya, or let blood money do the favor.

Comment

Working...
                          X