AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    That would be the dumbest shit ever lol. This moment was supposed to be most shocking moment so far. They should have shown it and not leave us with cliffhanger, they should have made our jaws drop wide open and I know it wouldn't have any reflectation on audience views, because people are going to want to see what happens next nonetheless..

Daryl should have died, or Glenn.

If they kill Aaron, fuck that shit, this is a great opportunity to kill main character and get some shock value..Aaron death changes nothing lol..

Abraham could work tho.
    I think maybe Abraham is the one that dies, he had lots of air time this season, and most of it was him fighting with inner self and wanting to die or whatever..
    Yea I forgot it's going to be a big character and Aaron certainly doesn't fit that

Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
    I really hope its not Aaron lol. But I really can't think of a single outcome that'll make me impressed. I'd be slightly shocked if it was Michonne but that'd just be a random waste.

Sidenote: anyone know where I can read the comics online w/o downloading?
    It won't be a female or a black character because in the comics Negan says he doesn't want to be racist and he seems to really like women

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Nope it's going to be a "big" character and Aaron isn't one
    Yea you're right

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Yea I forgot it's going to be a big character and Aaron certainly doesn't fit that

It won't be a female or a black character because in the comics Negan says he doesn't want to be racist and he seems to really like women

Yea you're right
      It must be either Glenn, Abraham or Daryl.. And I think it won't be Glenn, because they wanna change show from the comics a little bit, so people are interested in both equally..If everything happens like in the comics, it loses an interest from audience..

So Daryl or Abraham.. I think they will keep Daryl so we get a real duel between Dwight and Daryl in the future..
      So I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Abraham.

Comment

It must be either Glenn, Abraham or Daryl.. And I think it won't be Glenn, because they wanna change show from the comics a little bit, so people are interested in both equally..If everything happens like in the comics, it loses an interest from audience..

So Daryl or Abraham.. I think they will keep Daryl so we get a real duel between Dwight and Daryl in the future..
        So I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Abraham.
        lol they should just kill two to change shit up. Glenn and Abraham. Boom, done.
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
          lol they should just kill two to change shit up. Glenn and Abraham. Boom, done.
          now that would be shocking, but there's like 0.0001% of that happening lol..Negan just wants to make a point, he doesn't make unnecessary kills, 1 kill makes a point just enough

Comment

now that would be shocking, but there's like 0.0001% of that happening lol..Negan just wants to make a point, he doesn't make unnecessary kills, 1 kill makes a point just enough
            lol he doesnt but the producers do dumb shit all the time.
            http://www.iamshanell.com
            LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
              lol he doesnt but the producers do dumb shit all the time.

thats true

Comment

• am i the only one watching the webisodes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Yea you're right
                  I wouldn't say Abe is a big character that everyone would miss but everything points to him

Comment

• Originally posted by temp75 View Post
                    am i the only one watching the webisodes ?
                    What are those

Comment

• Originally posted by temp75 View Post
                      am i the only one watching the webisodes ?
                      watched them all
                      Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      I wouldn't say Abe is a big character that everyone would miss but everything points to him
                      Yeah, watched it again now, and its most definitely Abraham. Negan said something like his mother told him to pick the best one, something like that.. And everyone is pretty fucked up except for Abraham and Michonne, and Michonne is a women so she's not gonna get killed.
                      It's definitely Abraham and he is a big dude, so he is the only one that would take it like a champ..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      What are those
                      and those are like small mini stories in walking dead universe, there's 4 of them I think, 4 series with different stories, they are like 15 minutes long, you can watch them on YouTube or AMCs website, it's fun.

Comment

• never really got into it, i catagorize it into LOST as shows that are just popular for being popular

Comment

• Originally posted by twelvefourteen View Post
                          never really got into it, i catagorize it into LOST as shows that are just popular for being popular
                          LOL, Lost is definitely not popular because of "hype" or whatever. LOST is a GOAT tv series. You gotta have little brain to actually understand what it is about. It's an incredible series.

Walking Dead has some issues, which were very much evident in S6E16, but overall it's very interesting show with great actors and amazing concept. And it's not popular because of "hype". Walking Dead was famous and popular even before the series. Comics were very successful.

Comment

Working...
                          X