X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    wow ur so enlightened go listen to j cole
    lmao did I hurt your feelings? J. Cole way better than Wayne nowadays tho.

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    The delivery and flow has improved since C3 sessions I'd say. Its not as effortless anymore
    I think it got worse, the way he made his flow sound effortless back in the day was smooth af. but hey it's all opinions.
    Last edited by WeezyFan; 05-07-2018, 04:32 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      I think it got worse, the way he made his flow sound effortless back in the day was smooth af. but hey it's all opinions.
      Off topic but Are you a young thug fan fam? You one of the chillest here on the forum and a legend I always wondered if you was a young thug fan or if you like some of his music

Comment

Yeah it's better than D6 but I just can't fuck with it. Those tone deaf ''yeah yeah yeah!'' adlibs, the messy and rush set up, lack of substance in the lyrics etc.. it all just ruins it for me. Sure he raps good and got bars but it lacks so much else. I'd rather listen to his old music where he tells stories, paints a vivid picture, evokes emotion and spent time on perfecting the delivery.
        i sort of agree with you he focus a lot on the flow but not to much on the bars now i find lot less wordplay and punches on D6-D6:RELOADED

i do want him to come with more substance as well i miss the days when he would reflect and be introspective within his music like the C3 Sessions era in particular

i know we always say and Wayne himself said they are saving those type of songs for the albums but when the fuck are we gonna hear them shits ffs?? are we just going to keep getting force fed these mixtapes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          Off topic but Are you a young thug fan fam? You one of the chillest here on the forum and a legend I always wondered if you was a young thug fan or if you like some of his music
          lol thanks, I don't really fuck with his music. But I think some of his features are dope af, like on Mamacita, Skyfall, Pick Up The Phone, Slide On Me Remix, Oonana, Maria Im Drunk etc.. his work with Travis is nice

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          i sort of agree with you he focus a lot on the flow but not to much on the bars now i find lot less wordplay and punches on D6-D6:RELOADED

i do want him to come with more substance as well i miss the days when he would reflect and be introspective within his music like the C3 Sessions era in particular

i know we always say and Wayne himself said they are saving those type of songs for the albums but when the fuck are we gonna hear them shits ffs?? are we just going to keep getting force fed these mixtapes
          lol forreal, I'm tired of Mixtape Weezy, don't get me wrong I love his old mixtapes but idk.. I just can't get into his new mixtapes. At this moment I'm just waiting for Carter 5, or any new album for that matter.

Some original dope production with substance, proper mixing etc.. FWA was dope af, if Carter 5 is anything like that, I can't complain.
          Last edited by WeezyFan; 05-09-2018, 05:37 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lol thanks, I don't really fuck with his music. But I think some of his features are dope af, like on Mamacita, Skyfall, Pick Up The Phone, Slide On Me Remix, Oonana, Maria Im Drunk etc.. his work with Travis is nice

lol forreal, I'm tired of Mixtape Weezy, don't get me wrong I love his old mixtapes but idk.. I just can't get into his new mixtapes. At this moment I'm just waiting for Carter 5, or any new album for that matter.

Some original dope production with substance, proper mixing etc.. FWA was dope af, if Carter 5 is anything like that, I can't complain.
            it was dope when Wayne balanced the Tapes and Album drops so we get an album then shortly after a tape that was the best sort of release because mixtapes were always the extra bonus for fans but just hearing back to back mixtape content gets bland after awhile we need structured music with relevant features good production and a purpose

When SFTW2 dropped i was very keen for the mixtape Weezy but when No Ceilings 2 dropped it killed all the momentum cause honestly that tape was fcking wack D6 is a step up but its just not THAT great it sounds and feels like his just putting out music for the hell of it instead of tryna prove something its just a buffer until we are apparently meant to get C5

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I respeck that fam and ayyyy tell me why too on that Travis Scott thread I even said the same thing that Travis and thug working together dope af and they chemistry insane and that they need to work on a mixtape together one day lol

and that slide on me remix dope af I got the CDQ version but the explicit hasn’t dropped yet my version the clean lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                it was dope when Wayne balanced the Tapes and Album drops so we get an album then shortly after a tape that was the best sort of release because mixtapes were always the extra bonus for fans but just hearing back to back mixtape content gets bland after awhile we need structured music with relevant features good production and a purpose

When SFTW2 dropped i was very keen for the mixtape Weezy but when No Ceilings 2 dropped it killed all the momentum cause honestly that tape was fcking wack D6 is a step up but its just not THAT great it sounds and feels like his just putting out music for the hell of it instead of tryna prove something its just a buffer until we are apparently meant to get C5
                yeah the whole lawsuit thing fucked everything up, but atleast we got FWA lol

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                I respeck that fam and ayyyy tell me why too on that Travis Scott thread I even said the same thing that Travis and thug working together dope af and they chemistry insane and that they need to work on a mixtape together one day lol

and that slide on me remix dope af I got the CDQ version but the explicit hasn�t dropped yet my version the clean lol
                yeah a collabo project would be dope, and yah I don't think the explicit version is ever dropping lol

Comment

yeah a collabo project would be dope, and yah I don't think the explicit version is ever dropping lol
                  Lol fam I saw when you posted that young thug - idol(Lil Wayne diss) on your YouTube channel all the weezy stans came out the cut to dislike that I gave it a thumbs up though I fucks with that song

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                    Lol fam I saw when you posted that young thug - idol(Lil Wayne diss) on your YouTube channel all the weezy stans came out the cut to dislike that I gave it a thumbs up though I fucks with that song
                    smh

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      D6 reloaded is fire though. You should re listen
                      But you hated on the best song ahaha - for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        But you hated on the best song ahaha - for nothing
                        never hated on it.. Source?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne