Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a bluray player and Friends With Benefits today...too bad it came with standard cables so it looks like shit.
    gotta pick up an hdmi tomorrow.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• just downloaded paranormal activity 1-3, any opinion from ppl into this kind of supernatural stuff?
      #3hunna

#Mandown
      2-4-14

Comment

• Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
        just downloaded paranormal activity 1-3, any opinion from ppl into this kind of supernatural stuff?
        the Paranormal-movies suck so much ass. You can fast forward to the last 15 mins. The rest of the movies is just doors slamming, noisy things etc.

I love a good supernatural horror/thriller tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          the Paranormal-movies suck so much ass. You can fast forward to the last 15 mins. The rest of the movies is just doors slamming, noisy things etc.

I love a good supernatural horror/thriller tho.
          lmao thanx gonna delete em now
          #3hunna

#Mandown
          2-4-14

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            movie scared the fuck out of me man, because it was so fucking disturbing like some of those clips
            Decent film. Going to see Paranormal Activity Tuesday! Can't wait.

Unbelievably buzzing for new 007 end of this month!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Decent film. Going to see Paranormal Activity Tuesday! Can't wait.

Unbelievably buzzing for new 007 end of this month!!
              which movie do you think will make you jump more? i personally think paranormal activity 4 wont be nearly as scary/jumpy

Comment

which movie do you think will make you jump more? i personally think paranormal activity 4 wont be nearly as scary/jumpy
                You one of the people that don't like Paranormal films I take it?

Comment

• Saw Paranormal Activity 4 yesterday....the first one I ever saw lol

was kinda....annoying....only during the last 15mins shit was going down

not really a fan

edit: pretty much what [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] said lol
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Saw Paranormal Activity 4 yesterday....the first one I ever saw lol

was kinda....annoying....only during the last 15mins shit was going down

not really a fan

edit: pretty much what @ABjerg said lol

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Saw Equilibrium with Christian Bale.

It was a weird movie with Matrix-like elements. Not recommended. Bale was great as always tho.

Comment

• trainspotting may be one of my top 5 movies of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        You one of the people that don't like Paranormal films I take it?
                        no im actualy a fan of the first 2, now i feel theyre milking it a bit, but no its just a personal opinion i think that sinister will have more scares than paranormal 4

Comment

no im actualy a fan of the first 2, now i feel theyre milking it a bit, but no its just a personal opinion i think that sinister will have more scares than paranormal 4
                          Well my mate just saw it a couple of hours ago and he said it was really bad... And he likes the others like me! He said it wasn't really that scary this time, and also most of the scary bits in the trailer didn't even happen in the film so they must of cut shit loads out for the UK Screening... I'll still see it but gonna rewatch it when the uncut comes out on DVD.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Saw Equilibrium with Christian Bale.

It was a weird movie with Matrix-like elements. Not recommended. Bale was great as always tho.
                          Ah you loser lol! I thought Equilibrium was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X