This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    @WeezYIsCraaazY - didn't feel like quoting your post since it would take up too much space and shit so I'll add ya lol.

I like your point of views tbh, I think you explained your side of the story a lot better now which also makes it easier for me to understand.

To answer your last point, no I will not ever turn into someone who base their reviews on entertainment value. Also, usually you go in the opposite direction the more movies you see, and begin to judge movies based on what new and/or inventive that they bring to the moviescreen; instead of judging it by the biggest explosions and best car chases (as we all did at one point lol).

I think you agree with me when I say after so many movies you just watch movies differently now, and there's no way you can change it. I sometimes miss the days where I could put on something like Battle of Los Angeles and actually feel like I just had a great night with an awesome movie.
    Now I more or less 'study' film, if you can put it like that, focusing on dialogue, camerawork, the overall storyline etc. When I tell my friends I watch movies in that way they think I'm crazy but there's nothing I can do. It just happened...
    The postive thing about it though is that you learn to appreciate movies more and every little detail they have to offer. Basically you get a lot more out of watching a movie than previously.
    Well, I'm definitely glad -- and I do acknowledge that you look deeper into the films than most people.

Settled.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Well, I'm definitely glad -- and I do acknowledge that you look deeper into the films than most people.

Settled.

Comment

• The Last Stand - fun b-movie actionflick with laughable bad-ass Arnie! I think one of the reasons I actually enjoyed this must've been because of him. Plot was weak, messy and a lot of stupid things going on. But the action scenes were pretty good and Arnie is likeable on the screen in his very own way. 6/10

Comment

• ben stiller the funniest actor alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            ben stiller the funniest actor alive?
            Defiantly not.

Comment

Defiantly not.
              who would you say then?

Comment

who would you say then?
                Jim Carrey, Steve Carrol, Eddie Murphy, Marlon Wayans is funny for me..
                Ben Stiller is great too.. But not the best..

Comment

who would you say then?
                  I like Ben Stiller, but he isn't the funniest ever to me. But you did say alive, so that leaves Peter Sellers out. I don't know if I can call someone "the funniest" but Steve Carell, Sasha Baron Cohen, Jim Carrey and Zach Galifianakis are all up there somewhere imo.

Comment

I like Ben Stiller, but he isn't the funniest ever to me. But you did say alive, so that leaves Peter Sellers out. I don't know if I can call someone "the funniest" but Steve Carell, Sasha Baron Cohen, Jim Carrey and Zach Galifianakis are all up there somewhere imo.
                    Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    Jim Carrey, Steve Carrol, Eddie Murphy, Marlon Wayans is funny for me..
                    Ben Stiller is great too.. But not the best..
                    ben still is funnier than all of the names you two listed

/thread

SPOILER

Comment

• has anyone watched Hannibal the Tv show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        has anyone watched Hannibal the Tv show?
                        Only 1st episode.

I think it was a bit messy and it felt rushed, but I love Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal (and not just because he's from Denmark lol). I'ma watch episode 2 today, and probably 3 tomorrow; hopefully it gets better.

Comment

• started watching this Netflix series called "Hemlock Grove" and so far its good

Comment

Working...
                          X