X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Only 1st episode.

I think it was a bit messy and it felt rushed, but I love Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal (and not just because he's from Denmark lol). I'ma watch episode 2 today, and probably 3 tomorrow; hopefully it gets better.
    is it basically similar to dexter but he doesn't kill the criminals, just arrests them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      is it basically similar to dexter but he doesn't kill the criminals, just arrests them?
      I have no idea. I'm not a tv-series guy. I've never watched CSI, Dexter, Friends, How I Met Your Mother or whatever all these are called lol. I thought I should check out Hannibal since Mikkelsen was in it, but I had no idea what I should expect at all.
      So I'm probably not the right guy to answer that question lol

Comment

• hannibal the tv show?

is it about the real hannibal lector or just same name?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          hannibal the tv show?

is it about the real hannibal lector or just same name?
          It is about Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, yes.

Re-Animator - I didn't really like this at all. It had some entertaining moments, but overall it was gross, wrong and just generally too much.

Comment

It is about Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, yes.

Re-Animator - I didn't really like this at all. It had some entertaining moments, but overall it was gross, wrong and just generally too much.
            i might have to check it out then cus those hannibal films were GOATs

Comment

• Watched the Kill Bill's once again. Can't help it, the entertainment-value is so damn high on these. Vol. 2 is still my favorite and also one of the best films of Tarantino. But what can you say, that man knows how to make great movies.

Comment

Watched the Kill Bill's once again. Can't help it, the entertainment-value is so damn high on these. Vol. 2 is still my favorite and also one of the best films of Tarantino. But what can you say, that man knows how to make great movies.
                Looking forward to Vol. 3?

Sightseers - That shit was funny as fuck. Found it all very wierd at the same time lol. Can't really explain that one.

Iron Man 3 - very much enjoyed it, some people are hating on it, I can see why, they just want action all the time in his suit, but this was more about his emotional state after Avengers and shit, and the action scenes are still full on and amazing. 100% better than number 2. Number 1 not sure. Maybe.

Gangster Squad - very let down tbh, I couldn't get into it one bit dispite Ryan Gosling being in it. I'm not sure if I was just not in the right frame of mind but yeah I didn't really care for it at all.

Seven Psychopaths - Watched it for the first time since I saw it at the cinema, and high this time. That movie is amazing. Love it. Sam Rockwell is my hero lol! The guy is great!

The Last Stand - no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be for Arnold. Had some funny bits in it as well one bit that actually made me laugh out loud. Always enjoy him on the screen anyway, Arnie is Arnie.

The Host - despite bad reviews, didn't find it bad at all, I loved the concept, probably because it's taken from the book, but yea I didn't get bored through any of it, and considering it's a 2 hour film where not much really happens it seemed to have enough to keep me interested. Think it should be rated higher than it is.

Jack Reacher - Watched this extremely high, and could quite figure it out, I felt like it was all really intense, like the way Tom Cruise acted in it, like long pauses and stares and shit, I'm not sure if it was meant to be serious or not lmao, but I need to watch it again sober.

Badly need to go see Evil Dead at cinema now it's out, haven't had a chance yet. Also gotta see 'The Place Beyond the Pines' very soon. Also can't even count the amount of times I've watched Django since Blu-Ray download come out... Watched it a few times high and that shit is just perfectly amazing. Never gets boring.

Some of my latest movie activity.
                Last edited by Kuzz; 04-30-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

Sightseers - That shit was funny as fuck. Found it all very wierd at the same time lol. Can't really explain that one.

Iron Man 3 - very much enjoyed it, some people are hating on it, I can see why, they just want action all the time in his suit, but this was more about his emotional state after Avengers and shit, and the action scenes are still full on and amazing. 100% better than number 2. Number 1 not sure. Maybe.

Gangster Squad - very let down tbh, I couldn't get into it one bit dispite Ryan Gosling being in it. I'm not sure if I was just not in the right frame of mind but yeah I didn't really care for it at all.

Seven Psychopaths - Watched it for the first time since I saw it at the cinema, and high this time. That movie is amazing. Love it. Sam Rockwell is my hero lol! The guy is great!

The Last Stand - no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be for Arnold. Had some funny bits in it as well one bit that actually made me laugh out loud. Always enjoy him on the screen anyway, Arnie is Arnie.

The Host - despite bad reviews, didn't find it bad at all, I loved the concept, probably because it's taken from the book, but yea I didn't get bored through any of it, and considering it's a 2 hour film where not much really happens it seemed to have enough to keep me interested. Think it should be rated higher than it is.

Jack Reacher - Watched this extremely high, and could quite figure it out, I felt like it was all really intense, like the way Tom Cruise acted in it, like long pauses and stares and shit, I'm not sure if it was meant to be serious or not lmao, but I need to watch it again sober.

Badly need to go see Evil Dead at cinema now it's out, haven't had a chance yet. Also gotta see 'The Place Beyond the Pines' very soon. Also can't even count the amount of times I've watched Django since Blu-Ray download come out... Watched it a few times high and that shit is just perfectly amazing. Never gets boring.

my body is ready to watch iron man 3

Comment

Damn that's what I call a movie-update! lol

-And yes I'm looking forward to Vol. 3 if that ever happens. More excited for the fan-anticipated 'Vega Brothers' movie but that will probably never happen.
                    What I look more forward to than KB Vol. 3 is Tarantino's third entrance to the 'controversial themes' movies (Inglorious and Django).

Thinking about watching Chronicle tonight, I totally forgot about that movie and never saw it smh. Guess the time is now eh?

Comment

Damn that's what I call a movie-update! lol

-And yes I'm looking forward to Vol. 3 if that ever happens. More excited for the fan-anticipated 'Vega Brothers' movie but that will probably never happen.
                      What I look more forward to than KB Vol. 3 is Tarantino's third entrance to the 'controversial themes' movies (Inglorious and Django).

Thinking about watching Chronicle tonight, I totally forgot about that movie and never saw it smh. Guess the time is now eh?
                      lol! Ain't been about on here much lately, well posting anyway.

Yeah I am looking forward to the third entrance as well. I can't see anything being better than Django though, then again, I thought that with Inglorious Bastards and Django smashed it.

I haven't seen it either mate, so you're not alone on that one

Comment

lol! Ain't been about on here much lately, well posting anyway.

Yeah I am looking forward to the third entrance as well. I can't see anything being better than Django though, then again, I thought that with Inglorious Bastards and Django smashed it.

I haven't seen it either mate, so you're not alone on that one
                        Lol I thought I was like the only one. Everybody was talking about that movie when it was released and shit.

But yeah I was surprised that Django lived up to my expectations. I'm sure the next Tarantino-movie (whatever that might be) will as well.

Comment

• anybody know if fallen skies is any good?

Comment

Working...
                          X