This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    im just gonna go ahead give you the benefit of the doubt cause you seem like a nice kid and pretend you didnt say that

that film set the foundation for modern horror films
    it was a good movie, but not scary at all.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      it was a good movie, but not scary at all.
      It was back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        It was back then.
        Yeah back then, its a classic, but to put it first in the top ten scariest movies is stupid, getting fooled

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Not many family movies touch Back to the Future.

I consider it a classic, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            It was back then.
            there isnt a lot of gore and blood sure, but you have to notice the subtle stuff from the directors end that really makes it exceptional, i mean shot selection and stuff

Comment

• Saw the Prometheus premiere yesterday. I loved it! Might be my favorite Sci-Fi movie. The 3D was as sick as in Avatar imo so it was very well worth it

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                there isnt a lot of gore and blood sure, but you have to notice the subtle stuff from the directors end that really makes it exceptional, i mean shot selection and stuff
                exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                  Saw the Prometheus premiere yesterday. I loved it! Might be my favorite Sci-Fi movie. The 3D was as sick as in Avatar imo so it was very well worth it
                  Premiere? It's only just come out where you are? Quality film!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Premiere? It's only just come out where you are? Quality film!
                    yeah it did -.-

cabin in the woods comes out next month here. fuck this shit lol

Comment

yeah it did -.-

cabin in the woods comes out next month here. fuck this shit lol
                      WHAT??!! LOL! I swear Cabin in the woods is about to come out on DVD if not already out on DVD? I still ain't seen it though, haven't found a decent download I don't think?

That sucks man? What about films like Bourne Legacy? Dark Knight rises? Spider-Man? Ted? Do you have to wait just as long for all of those?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        WHAT??!! LOL! I swear Cabin in the woods is about to come out on DVD if not already out on DVD? I still ain't seen it though, haven't found a decent download I don't think?

That sucks man? What about films like Bourne Legacy? Dark Knight rises? Spider-Man? Ted? Do you have to wait just as long for all of those?
                        nah I seen Batman already. Spiderman and Ted already premiered too. Bourne Legacy starts September 13th

I HAVE to see Cabin in the Woods tho. Most anticipated movie for me this year. Already got a fake ID just for this movie lol

Comment

nah I seen Batman already. Spiderman and Ted already premiered too. Bourne Legacy starts September 13th

I HAVE to see Cabin in the Woods tho. Most anticipated movie for me this year. Already got a fake ID just for this movie lol
                          Lol!!! Well let me know what you think of it when you see it!! Hopefully I'll see it soon also

Comment

Working...
                          X