This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    just finished it, didn't think it would be that good tbh...was expecting a 6 maybe ....was definitely a 8 (hope Im not overhyping it right now lol)
    You are not.

Comment

• Finally got to see Prometheus...
      I enjoyed it very much. Of course there are several plot-holes and A LOT of unanswered questions, but still, Scott's awesome direction manages to make everything you see on the screen incredibly engrossing, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Some scenes are simply memorable, gave me mad goosebumps

And that feeling of adventure you experience during the first hour or so >>>>>>>>>
      I mean, you got a group of astronauts travelling to a faraway planet in search of our origins, how bout THAT?! That's a pretty mind-blowing premise if you ask me

Cast's also on point. Charlize & Fassbender >>>>>> I'd say 8/10

Comment

• There Will be Blood was utterly phenomenal. I remember watching it a few years ago and I found it to be quite boring.

Now, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, it is one of the greatest American movies I've seen.

Comment

• Anybody seen Taken 2 yet? If so how was it?

Comment

• Gonna be one epic movie. This is def in my top 3 of most anticipated movies: Hitchcock - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              Anybody seen Taken 2 yet? If so how was it?
              I've heard it sucked by people who have already watched it

But I'm going Saturday, so I'll see for myself then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                I've heard it sucked by people who have already watched it

But I'm going Saturday, so I'll see for myself then.
                People are probably just comparing it to the first one..of course it won't be as good im pretty sure it's not gonna suck lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Gonna be one epic movie. This is def in my top 3 of most anticipated movies: Hitchcock - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube
                  Honestly, when I first heard about it I thought it was going to be amazing. Now, it just seems like a bad representation of the man. And that's not good.

Comment

• Can somebody please explain to me what the fuck Prometheus is about.

I watched it, although it had some very good CGI effects, what the fuck was the movie about? I don't understand it?

I don't get about that black fluid, and what the fuck the alien had to do with anything, im so confused?

Someone give me a summary!

Comment

• Is anybody going to see paranormal activity 4??? I might!!!

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                        Can somebody please explain to me what the fuck Prometheus is about.

I watched it, although it had some very good CGI effects, what the fuck was the movie about? I don't understand it?

I don't get about that black fluid, and what the fuck the alien had to do with anything, im so confused?

Someone give me a summary!
                        Prometheus Explained: Unraveling The Unanswered Questions - CinemaBlend.com

pretty exaustive

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Honestly, when I first heard about it I thought it was going to be amazing. Now, it just seems like a bad representation of the man. And that's not good.
                          Lol, bad representation... Every single movie about a certain person always show good and bad sides and shit. But whatever, to me it looks dope.

Comment

Working...
                          X