X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

Says it all.
    Yeah I'd have the ump as well. He was so good in it.

Comment

• Gone with the Wind - Great movie, but I prefer Casablanca. Not that they need to be compared, just saying lol

Comment

• Just watched 'Searching for Sugar Man'...

MY GOD.

One of my favorite documentaries of ALL TIME! I knew nothing about what I was going to watch which made it even more amazing. I highly suggest people watch it, if they are a lover of all great music (not just Hip Hop) and are looking for something truly amazing. If you know nothing about the artist Rodriguez watch it, if you know a bit still watch it, if you know everything watch it.

BUT! If you don't know anything, keep it that way until you watch the Documentary because it makes it even better!

If anyone seen it and is gonna reply to this please put your shit in spoiler tags if you are gonna say anything about the Documentary.

So glad I watched that tonight over Hitchcock.

Comment

• Les Mis�rables.

A musical that went from amazing to messy and boring. The movie promised so much, but it couldn't keep the high level all the way through the long runtime. Anne Hathaway did not deserve her Oscar imo, yes she could actually sing, very well in fact, but the acting wasn't on the level of some of the other nominees. An oscar is not an MTV music award, it's an acting award... Hugh Jackman was great, both musically and his acting of course! Russel Crowe did what he could, and Helena B. Carter and Sascha B. Cohen was pretty damn awful. They couldn't sing for shit.

Comment

• Just watched 50/50

Imo amazing film, had a good ending. Seth Rogen is just one of my favorite actors and has really the same kind sense of humor as I do. 4,5/5

Comment

• As Good as it Gets.

Jack Nicholson is so fucking awesome! Amazing actor! Great movie too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                Just watched 50/50

Imo amazing film, had a good ending. Seth Rogen is just one of my favorite actors and has really the same kind sense of humor as I do. 4,5/5
                I love that film =]

I would say its a 5 out of 5.

Comment

• lmao!

Comment

lmao!

gonna be funniest film of the year 56bh

Comment

lmao!

This gonna be mad funny!
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Les Mis�rables.

A musical that went from amazing to messy and boring. The movie promised so much, but it couldn't keep the high level all the way through the long runtime. Anne Hathaway did not deserve her Oscar imo, yes she could actually sing, very well in fact, but the acting wasn't on the level of some of the other nominees. An oscar is not an MTV music award, it's an acting award... Hugh Jackman was great, both musically and his acting of course! Russel Crowe did what he could, and Helena B. Carter and Sascha B. Cohen was pretty damn awful. They couldn't sing for shit.
                        love that!

Just watched Hitchcock, I thought it was pretty cool film, despite it not being very accurate apparently. I Can't really say no to a bit of Anthony Hopkins though!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                        lmao!

Shit looks too funny. Defo gonna be better than Hangover 3.

But come on bro, why would you post shitty quality all black boxed...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Lol, the movie doesn't have to blow you away? Personally, I don't think the movie was amazing, but just a good, above average drama movie. The opening plane crash, and the great peformances is what holds this movie up imo.

-And Tarantino with that script win>>>>>>>

- - - Updated - - -

Seth MacFarlane as host at the Oscars? Can I say, best thing that ever happened to the show!
                          Are you serious? I only laughed about Ted, the rest was stupid. It felt more like I was watching the Kids Choice Awards than the freaking Oscars.

Comment

Working...
                          X