X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    sounds terrible.
    Yep. It might be the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      ain'tain't that supposed to be the worst movie ever made?
      Yes

Comment

• Requiem for a Dream.

That's some fucked up shit right there. But good movie.

Just saw American Psycho again. Still a fucking joy to watch! Entertaining and hella funny! "Hey Paul!"
        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-11-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Just saw Oblivion... Really enjoyed it. Love me a Sci-Fi anyway. Tom Cruise is meh, but the film was great! It's funny when you walk out of the cinema and over hear people talking about it and what they think it's all about but they really have no clue about it and didn't understand it lmao!

Comment

• I'm about to watch A Haunted House, finally a DVDRip is out..

Watched The Hobbit the other day and it was really great. Awesome movie. But there were some really stupid and unnecessary scenes..

Overall, the concept of the first trilogy seems better. But I'm not going to judge early. I'm waiting for other 2 parts to come out so I can make my final call.

Like always, some great EPIC scenes in movie.. Few scenes brought me chills ^_^

Comment

• Jacob's Ladder - this is one of those movies that you don't know what to think. It's weird but quite fascinating and interesting. 7/10

Anybody can tell me how Apocalypse Now is? I still haven't seen that... ( [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] ? )

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Anybody can tell me how Apocalypse Now is? I still haven't seen that... ( @WeezYIsCraaazY ? )
                Probably the greatest war film; Coppola's best film; top 10 of all time; I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Probably the greatest war film; Coppola's best film; top 10 of all time; I love it.
                  Great.

Cause I did a blind buy on it, and I was ordering Full Metal Jacket and saw a great price on Apocalypse Now so I thought why the hell not.

Comment

• waiting patiently for man of steel

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] did you watched Django ? tell me what you think about it.I haven't seen it yet
                      I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                        @ABjerg did you watched Django ? tell me what you think about it.I haven't seen it yet
                        If you mean Django Unchained, then yes. I don't really wanna get your expectations too high you know. Let's just say it's good... If you like other Tarantino movies you will enjoy this, you don't have to like his other movies though, just expect well... Tarantino-ism.

If you mean the Django movie from '66, then no, not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          If you mean Django Unchained, then yes. I don't really wanna get your expectations too high you know. Let's just say it's good... If you like other Tarantino movies you will enjoy this, you don't have to like his other movies though, just expect well... Tarantino-ism.

If you mean the Django movie from '66, then no, not yet.
                          I was talking bout' Django Unchained.I downloaded the movie yesterday but I didn't have time to watch it.I just saw the trailer and a few sequences.I think I'm gonna enjoy this
                          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Working...
                          X