This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] watch Extremely Load and Incredibly Close if you havent already
    For English class we had to read that book. Book was okay but the movie was sooooooooo bad. I felt like I was watching a Home Alone spin off.

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
      Why not danish limited pack
      Because this version was a limited release of only 1000 copies. And it had the soundtrack with it too. Also, Django Unchained is paying homage to the old spaghetti westerns, so I'm fine with the italian text in it too.

Comment

• About to watch "Once Upon a Time in the West." Hopefully I'll like it; I didn't enjoy "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" that much, or most of Leone's other films.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          About to watch "Once Upon a Time in the West." Hopefully I'll like it; I didn't enjoy "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" that much, or most of Leone's other films.
          I love The Good The Bad and the Ugly!

Not a top score for me, but still very very high... I just torrented the same exact movie bruh, so tell me how you feel about it when you're done watching. I'll watch it in the next couple of days when I finish the fist wave of exams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            I love The Good The Bad and the Ugly!

Not a top score for me, but still very very high... I just torrented the same exact movie bruh, so tell me how you feel about it when you're done watching. I'll watch it in the next couple of days when I finish the fist wave of exams.

I think it was the hype around it. As a Spaghetti Western, it's very good--but it lacked any strong nuance.

I loved "Once Upon a Time in America," though, so I have high hopes for this one.

I'll reply back here a little later and let you know.

Comment

• @Kuzz @ABjerg did you guys see The Hangover: Part III?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                @Kuzz @ABjerg did you guys see The Hangover: Part III?
                Nope, I don't go much in the theatre, so I don't see movies that new very often, unfortunately.

I'll go see The Great Gatsby soon though, I won some tickets for the movie so it's free and all. Man of Steel is probably next.

[MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] how was the western bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Nope, I don't go much in the theatre, so I don't see movies that new very often, unfortunately.

I'll go see The Great Gatsby soon though, I won some tickets for the movie so it's free and all. Man of Steel is probably next.

@WeezYIsCraaazY how was the western bruh?

It was great. A lot smarter than GBU (leitmotifs (music), a stronger sense of the West, parts of it shot on Monument Valley (if you're a John Ford fan, that means a lot), much tenser.) I think you'll enjoy it a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    It was great. A lot smarter than GBU (leitmotifs (music), a stronger sense of the West, parts of it shot on Monument Valley (if you're a John Ford fan, that means a lot), much tenser.) I think you'll enjoy it a lot!
                    I think I will indeed. I love westerns!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                      @Kuzz @ABjerg did you guys see The Hangover: Part III?
                      Na, weren't to fussed about going to see it straight away, but I'm gonna see it this weekend! Cos After Earth is next weekend and then Man of Steel the following, so I'll have a film a week now!

Man of Steel >>>

- - - Updated - - -

I need a bad ass movie to watch tonight that I haven't seen... I hate nights like this where I literally sit there for an hour trying to decide...

Comment

• that @KidComet purge film is out soon aint it?
                        Last edited by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy; 05-30-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I need a bad ass movie to watch tonight that I haven't seen... I hate nights like this where I literally sit there for an hour trying to decide...
                          I know that feel bruh.

Comment

Working...
                          X