This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    My download for APBTP just finished. I'll see it this weekend probably!
    Still from yesterday? Damn son how slow is your internet?

Comment

• is The Place Beyond the Pines worth watching cause i heard gosling sucked ass acting in it??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Still from yesterday? Damn son how slow is your internet?
        Lmao.

It's fast, but I just haven't got my pc turned on all time. it's on like 90% though, so it should be done within a very short period of time when I get on the pc.

Comment

• Saw The Hangover Part III last week and I laughed so much. Alan is hilarious!

Comment

Lmao.

It's fast, but I just haven't got my pc turned on all time. it's on like 90% though, so it should be done within a very short period of time when I get on the pc.
            That ain't fast to be talking about percentages braaahh lol! I Download a Blu-Ray rip in about 3-4mins lol.

Comment

That ain't fast to be talking about percentages braaahh lol! I Download a Blu-Ray rip in about 3-4mins lol.
              Fuck dat shit...my net is better...a blue ray gonna take me 1.5 days to download and I would be lucky if it actually works...fuck yo shit

Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Fuck dat shit...my net is better...a blue ray gonna take me 1.5 days to download and I would be lucky if it actually works...fuck yo shit

lool! Those are low size rips I download like 800mb 720p blu-rays. But still even a full size doesn't take that long. My internet used to be so bad though, download at about 3.9 mbps now, used to download at like 300kbps before we switched out internet lol!!

Comment

Whaat?

I mean my copy of TPBTP has downloaded 90% bro. How is that gonna tell you have fast my internet is? Lol. I don't know what you think I mean? Everything depends man. If I have my torrent program open or not, have many seeders there is, traffic and shit etc etc.

What size of files are we talking that you download in 3-4 mins btw?
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-06-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Whaat?

I mean my copy of TPBTP has downloaded 90% bro. How is that gonna tell you have fast my internet is? That depends on if I have my torrentprogram open, how many files downloads at once etc. I don't know what you think I mean? Lol
                    Like you download all the time? Then you should know how long it takes you to download a movie roughly lol you say you don't got your PC turned on all the time but you were downloading it a day ago and it's only on 90%? lol Like I said my internet isn't fast compared to others and movie will only take me 4mins to download and thats a blu-ray.

Comment

Gonna watch Stoker tonight. Shit looked dope whne I first saw a trailer for it last year!

Or do I watch A Place Beyond the Pines...

AGAIN... One of my favourite movies of the year so far.
                      did you also think that Cooper was absolutely fantastic and better than Gosling in this? I mean he had more to work with, but still...

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Like you download all the time? Then you should know how long it takes you to download a movie roughly lol you say you don't got your PC turned on all the time but you were downloading it a day ago and it's only on 90%? lol Like I said my internet isn't fast compared to others and movie will only take me 4mins to download and thats a blu-ray.
                        I download movie that's about 1,5 GB or more. Yesterday I had just began downloading the file and I hadn't been on the pc since. So how the hell am I supposed to finish it then?
                        You my dude and all but you do sound a little cocky right now bruh. justsayin

my internetspeed is not amazing or nothing, but I'm fine with the dl speed. If I download at maximum speed it takes about 10-15 minutes for a file 1,5 GB and up. I don't download as fast as you though. You said you had like 3,9? Right? I got like 2,3 or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                          did you also think that Cooper was absolutely fantastic and better than Gosling in this? I mean he had more to work with, but still...
                          They were all good... I'm more of a Gosling man (No homo) so I just preferred him over Cooper in that, but he was brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          I download movie that's about 1,5 GB or more. Yesterday I had just began downloading the file and I hadn't been on the pc since. So how the hell am I supposed to finish it then?
                          You my dude and all but you do sound a little cocky right now bruh. justsayin

my internetspeed is not amazing or nothing, but I'm fine with the dl speed. If I download at maximum speed it takes about 10-15 minutes for a file 1,5 GB and up. I don't download as fast as you though. You said you had like 3,9? Right? I got like 2,3 or something like that.
                          You're reading wrong, no cockyness intended. Just couldn't get me head around it lol not on your computer for longer than 20mins at a time? Craayy. How comes you don't use your PC much?

Comment

Working...
                          X