This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
    Just watched Moneyball - fantastic movie.
    Do you need to understand Baseball to understand the movie ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      To understand it, yes. To enjoy it, no. To enjoy it a lot, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Punch-Drunk Love - Good fun, an enjoyable role by Sandler, but not much more than that.

Friday The 13th (1980) - It didn't really handle the test of time as well as ANOES did. Not much replay-value either. It did have two or three scenes which to this day still are very original. Especially that ending (if you seen it you know).
      But overall too cheasy and amature to be fully enjoyed. I also enjoy Jason a lot more as the killer (preferably the look from Part 3 and up, with hockeymask and all).

Comment

• Looking for a funny movie to watch tonight with some hoes

I'm not looking for anything old neither, maybe like 2000 and up?
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Looking for a funny movie to watch tonight with some hoes

I'm not looking for anything old neither, maybe like 2000 and up?
          21 jump street

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            21 jump street
            saw it
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• The Great Gatsby.

What an ugly and over-floated mess of a movie. Filled with unnecessary confetti, fireworks and modern music, including rap, which may have suited a more modern and vivid movie-tale, but not a movie like this imo.
              If I were to make a Gatsby movie I would've went for a more dark and groomy look to it, and focused more on Gatsby himself, instead of all the partying and drinking. I was glad Leo was in this movie or I would've walked out ... 3-4/10
              Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-15-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

I don't think so. I have no real knowledge of the game and I don't think my experience was less than that of someone who does know baseball.

Comment

• Moneyball made me love Baseball again in a Romantic way.

Here's what I WATCHED tonight:
                  Real Steel, typical movie but still better than that god-for-saken piece of crap that is Here Comes the (Shitty) boom. I hate that movie, and I don't like Keven James anymore. Hugh Jackman was good in Real Steel, and I enjoyed it a lot more than that HCTB movie. Real Steel and Moneyball are better movies than HCTB overall.

Overall, HCTB was just a shitty excuse and he wouldn't win at MMA IRL. probably die. Typical gay bullshit movie, unlike Real Steel which was a FUCKING awesome robot boxing movie, take that fuckers wh made that gay fake MMA movie.

Moneyball, is a god of a movie. Bit boring, but it's a drama--what you expect? It gets interesting near the end, but Real Steel kept me watching whole movie.

Moneyball rating: 9/10
                  Real Steel: 7.5/10

--

Movies I picked up:
                  The Lorax [1970s TV movie]
                  Troy
                  Gladiator
                  Tintin [2011 movie]
                  Hero
                  The Mummy trilogy.

Comment

• i still need to watch moneyball.

Comment

• It's here...

Great cast, great director, let's see where this is going. Also, with that new Yeezy in the trailer (luckily one of the better songs).

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        It's here...

Great cast, great director, let's see where this is going. Also, with that new Yeezy in the trailer (luckily one of the better songs).
                        Looks great. Can't wait. Hopefully he'll get that Oscar for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Looks great. Can't wait. Hopefully he'll get that Oscar for this.
                          Leo will never get an Oscar. Joaquin Pheonix probably won't either. although they both deserves one.

Fuck the Acedemy

Comment

Working...
                          X