This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Electro & he gonna be dope as fuck. I hope they don't venom his ass and we only get him as Electro right at the end for the last 20 minutes.
    ya i am worried about that, one of these villains isnt going to get alot of screen time.......one possible thing i can see is that he actually doesnt defeat one of the villains (most likely green goblin), and they go onto being one of the villains of the sinister 6

side note: if you pause it at 1:17, you can see doc oc's arms and vultures wings in the back ground, more proof of sinister 6 next movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      ya i am worried about that, one of these villains isnt going to get alot of screen time.......one possible thing i can see is that he actually doesnt defeat one of the villains (most likely green goblin), and they go onto being one of the villains of the sinister 6

side note: if you pause it at 1:17, you can see doc oc's arms and vultures wings in the back ground, more proof of sinister 6 next movie
      Yeah that's what I was thinking about hopefully they just leave Green Goblin as a end thing or to not have much screen time and focus on Rhino and Electro.

Did you hear about X-Men: Apocalypse for 2016?

Comment

Yeah that's what I was thinking about hopefully they just leave Green Goblin as a end thing or to not have much screen time and focus on Rhino and Electro.

Did you hear about X-Men: Apocalypse for 2016?
        ya, personally i think it will be rhino who doesnt have alot of screen time, idk why, just a guess, and ya i did thats going to be crazy movie will be great

what did you think about gal gadot being cast as wonder woman?

Comment

ya, personally i think it will be rhino who doesnt have alot of screen time, idk why, just a guess, and ya i did thats going to be crazy movie will be great

She perfect cause she sexy

Comment

Dunno what to think really? I did see it, apparently a new comer? never heard of her, so hopefully she does a good job. I can't wait till Days of Future Past, shits gonna be epic.

Comment

Dunno what to think really? I did see it, apparently a new comer? never heard of her, so hopefully she does a good job. I can't wait till Days of Future Past, shits gonna be epic.
              She was in the Fast & Furious films mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                She was in the Fast & Furious films mate.
                Oooo damn her... She hot. I 100% agree that that

Comment

i think if they beef her up just a little bit shell be good for the role, she has the looks clearly, never seen any fast and furious movies so i havent really seen her act before, and ya that movies going to be awesome too

Comment

• Damn. I fucking love Dexter. Amazing and addicting show!

I'm glad that I got several seasons to watch. Not even done with season 1 yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                      This year I plan on watching every oscar-contender so I'll be able to judge myself.

So @Kuzz @WeezYIsCraaazY @Proof --- Which movies in your opinion will probably end up in the fight for the Oscar (no particular category)?

I have seen these possible oscar-contenders: Prisoners, Gravity, Captain Philips, Before Midnight

Not these (but I plan on): 12 Years a Slave, Inside Llewyn Davis, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska, Her, Dallas Buyers Club

Spike Jonze's Her

Said to be one of the greatest films in recent years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Spike Jonze's Her

Said to be one of the greatest films in recent years.
                        Got it right there bro. One of my most anticipated movies this year.
                        Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        This year I plan on watching every oscar-contender so I'll be able to judge myself.

So @Kuzz @WeezYIsCraaazY @Proof --- Which movies in your opinion will probably end up in the fight for the Oscar (no particular category)?

I have seen these possible oscar-contenders: Prisoners, Gravity, Captain Philips, Before Midnight

Not these (but I plan on): 12 Years a Slave, Inside Llewyn Davis, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska, Her, Dallas Buyers Club

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                          Got it right there bro. One of my most anticipated movies this year.
                          Shit, missed that.

It's got a 95 on Metacritic so far

Can't wait for 12 Years a Slave either. Both come out in January over here.

Comment

Working...
                          X