X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Shit, missed that.

It's got a 95 on Metacritic so far

Can't wait for 12 Years a Slave either. Both come out in January over here.
    Both end of February over here... God dammit.

Comment

• Insidious 2. Great sequel, I adore James Wan! Thanx for bringing back the horror genre! 7/10

Red 2 - Just awful. Unfunny, poor dialogue, uninteresting and a overbloated mess of a movie. If people like this movie they do not understand film. I respect opinions, but this is simply completey unenjoyable. 2/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Insidious 2. Great sequel, I adore James Wan! Thanx for bringing back the horror genre! 7/10

Red 2 - Just awful. Unfunny, poor dialogue, uninteresting and a overbloated mess of a movie. If people like this movie they do not understand film. I respect opinions, but this is simply completey unenjoyable. 2/10
        Yeah I went cinema to see Insidious 2, great sequel which is rare, especially with horror movies. Wonder how part 3 will go down, hopefully they will keep that standard.

Comment

• the hobbit is probably the worst movie I ever watched.

Comment

• Has anyone seen "The Family" with Robert De Niro? I saw it a while ago and thought it was really dope but all my housemates thought it was shit! I think they got shit taste in movies tho! Opinions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              the hobbit is probably the worst movie I ever watched.
              What, u mean the first one or this new one? Both are great imo maybe cuz im fan of that saga and have red the original book, what you dont like about it? Goin to see Desolation of Smaug this weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                What, u mean the first one or this new one? Both are great imo maybe cuz im fan of that saga and have red the original book, what you dont like about it? Goin to see Desolation of Smaug this weekend...
                Whaat?

you say both are great, but then you say you're going to see the second this week lol?

Comment

Whaat?

you say both are great, but then you say you're going to see the second this week lol?
                  Oh lol, I only mean the first one is great.

Comment

Oh lol, I only mean the first one is great.
                    Aah okay then.

I disliked the first one myself though. Gonna see Part 2 tomorrow, hopefully that one is way better.

Comment

Aah okay then.

I disliked the first one myself though. Gonna see Part 2 tomorrow, hopefully that one is way better.
                      Yh it was kinda boring, when you see tmorrow pt 2 tell then how it was and if there was more action then in the first one.

Comment

Yh it was kinda boring, when you see tmorrow pt 2 tell then how it was and if there was more action then in the first one.
                        I will.

Comment

• Yeah let us know about Hobbit [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] going to see it Friday.

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
                          Has anyone seen "The Family" with Robert De Niro? I saw it a while ago and thought it was really dope but all my housemates thought it was shit! I think they got shit taste in movies tho! Opinions?
                          Yes, it's an entertaining movie, it's not amazing. I enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Working...
                          X