This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    What, u mean the first one or this new one? Both are great imo maybe cuz im fan of that saga and have red the original book, what you dont like about it? Goin to see Desolation of Smaug this weekend...
    the first one.

i watched the first one yesterday to get ready for the new one but I turned it off after 1 hour.

terrible acting too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      the first one.

i watched the first one yesterday to get ready for the new one but I turned it off after 1 hour.

terrible acting too.
      Ya know what you should do? Go back and watch it, but only watch the last 40 minutes or so. That's where the entertainment is and a BIT of nostalgia from the LOTR. Movie is still like a 4-5/10, but at least there was just something just a little worthy.
      The best scene in the movie is the Bilbo/Gollum riddle scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Ya know what you should do? Go back and watch it, but only watch the last 40 minutes or so. That's where the entertainment is and a BIT of nostalgia from the LOTR. Movie is still like a 4-5/10, but at least there was just something just a little worthy.
        The best scene in the movie is the Bilbo/Gollum riddle scene.
        i might do but it was really bad that first hour, like really really bad lol.

Comment

• Godzilla trailer out

Comment

i might do but it was really bad that first hour, like really really bad lol.
            I agree. It's awful. And the movie is like that. Nothing interesting really happens until like 2 hours in.

Comment

• This is so beautiful

looks epic as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

This is so beautiful

looks epic as fuck
                Hmm, I'm surprised on the direction this blockbuster seems to take. I hope the film is like this teaser trailer, cause then we will be getting a beautiful and apocalyptic movie with tense and daring cinematography that will hopefully blow us away with something else than CGI, like every other blockbuster these days.

This has potential.

Comment

This is so beautiful

looks epic as fuck
                  Bryan Cranston

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                    Hmm, I'm surprised on the direction this blockbuster seems to take. I hope the film is like this teaser trailer, cause then we will be getting a beautiful and apocalyptic movie with tense and daring cinematography that will hopefully blow us away with something else than CGI, like every other blockbuster these days.

This has potential.
                    ya exactly, thats the main reason brian cranston joined the movie actually ( [MENTION=79978]YMCMB357[/MENTION] ), he said he really liked the direction the movie was going, it wasnt meant to be some big cgi shit show with godzilla just fucking shit up the entire movie, its a balance between him and a story of how people are affected by it, and what they would do in this kind of situation if it actually happened, the director is the guy who directed the movie 'monsters' if thats any indication as to the approach he has with this movie, but yes i have extremely high hopes for this movie

Comment

This is so beautiful

looks epic as fuck
                      it looks interesting but I hope it don't suck cause it also looks similar to other monster movies.

Comment

it looks interesting but I hope it don't suck cause it also looks similar to other monster movies.
                        it wont be, this isnt going to be another pacific rim type monster mash movie, if i would compare this to another movie it would be the original 1954 godzilla obviously, because all the inspiration for this movie is from that film, but i would say this leans towards cloverfield too in terms of how people react to the situation, just not with a handheld camera obviously

[MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] what do you think of the trailer? you're a big movie guy

Comment

it wont be, this isnt going to be another pacific rim type monster mash movie, if i would compare this to another movie it would be the original 1954 godzilla obviously, because all the inspiration for this movie is from that film, but i would say this leans towards cloverfield too in terms of how people react to the situation, just not with a handheld camera obviously

@Kuzz what do you think of the trailer? you're a big movie guy
                          Looks epic. Although I love films with substance, amazing acting and a great plot, I'm not one of those guys that lets a heavily CGI film make me not like just because of the amount of CGI used. I'm a all around movie fan, I love everything that brings me entertainment, and that looks entertaining as FUCK! Plus I'm from that trailer it looks like we are going to get some balance between heavy CGI and those things that make a movie amazing. Although as we all know to never get too excited until you see the actual movie *cough* *cough* Spider-man 3

Really looking forward to it, looks like they've done some beautiful work.
                          Last edited by Kuzz; 12-11-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X