Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of you have any interest in Bob Dylan (or Cin�ma v�rit�), I highly recommend Dont Look Back.

Here's the link

Bob Dylan - Dont Look Back - parte 1/3 - Video Dailymotion

Comment

• is the new robocop movie any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        is the new robocop movie any good?
        Better than I expected it to be honestly. I was expecting straight up garbage but it was actually not that bad... The org is amazing though, and the two should not be compared in any way.
        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 05-12-2014, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Better than I expected it to be honestly. I was expecting straight up garbage but it was actually not that bad... The org is amazing though, and the two should not be compared in any way.
          i watched it last night and it put me to sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            i watched it last night and it put me to sleep
            That part where they took the suit off and and you only see the dudes lungs head and brain
            I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
              That part where they took the suit off and and you only see the dudes lungs head and brain
              yea it was kinda nasty lol

Comment

• preordered my godzilla tickets

i'm way to hyped for this aha

Comment

• Just watched The Counselor, and I know it has really bad reviews, but I found the movie pretty damn good.
                  I think people today are just too anxious to review instead to really watch and understand the movie.

Movie is really unlikeable.. It's not the best movie ever made. But it's intriguing and explicit. I like it a lot, because it's not some usual Hollywood shit..It has hollywood actors, but not hollywood feel to it.

Recommend to everyone, but I can't promise you will like it
                  Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 05-14-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    Just watched The Counselor, and I know it has really bad reviews, but I found the movie pretty damn good.
                    I think people today are just to anxious to review instead to really watch and understand the movie.

Movie is really unlikeable.. It's not the best movie ever made. But it's intriguing and explicit. I like it a lot, because it's not some usual Hollywood shit..It has hollywood actors, but not hollywood feel to it.

Recommend to everyone, but I can't promise you will like it
                    Loved the movie. It's disturbing and tragic to an almost unbearable scope. Got me crouched up in the theater seat in a sweat.
                    If you think horror movies are scary, think again.
                    It prolly requires a little familiarity with Cormac McCarty's other works in order to appreciate it.

You're like the first person I hear praising that movie lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      preordered my godzilla tickets

i'm way to hyped for this aha
                      It looks epic and is actually meant to be VERY good. I'm going tomorrow for day 1 release also. Can't wait.

Comment

• Been a fan of the first two, it's going to be extremely hard for this to top it, so I got my expectation low...

Anyways, here's the trailer for the third V/H/S movie:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                          Loved the movie. It's disturbing and tragic to an almost unbearable scope. Got me crouched up in the theater seat in a sweat.
                          If you think horror movies are scary, think again.
                          It prolly requires a little familiarity with Cormac McCarty's other works in order to appreciate it.

You're like the first person I hear praising that movie lol
                          So true.. It's really tragic movie, I felt really weird, not sad, but weird when I saw Cartel guys dumping Penelope Cruz body (I'm bad with names so I just remembered actors, lool).. And acting is really good, especially The Counselor.

I like the fact that movie doesn't let us see everything, when the movie starts The Counselor is already in drug bussines, I like that they let our imagination work the rest..

And that moment when he recieves "Hola " DVD from a boy, is just so sad. They dont tell us whats on that, but we all know..

I'm glad u like the movie as well haha, I'm not alone

There are so many epic scenes as well.. That windshield scene, damn :O

Comment

Working...
                          X