Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Coherence and that was the most mind blowing movie ive ever seen lol. It was very good and different. It was a complicated storyline lol. It was like some guys having a dinner when a comet passing by and then its like different realitys in the same reality. Or that comet made it so the reality fucked up or something idk. They happend to see theirselfs face to face and have to work out whats happening. Then they thinking of killing their clone so they can be the "right" person. Well its hard to explain but it was dope.

I suggest everyone watch that one if you havent already cuz it was very good
    Last edited by Ozzie; 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• What is yall favourite Fast & Furious movie ?

I enjoyed all tbh but the first, second and fifth in Rio are prob my favs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        What is yall favourite Fast & Furious movie ?

Well first is classic. More down to earth than the others. But still, I think Fast Five is my favourite. That container chase is one of the best action movie scenes ever made tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Well first is classic. More down to earth than the others. But still, I think Fast Five is my favourite. That container chase is one of the best action movie scenes ever made tbh.
          Agree, was so well done that I believed that it could be done irl too lol but then I read some articles that it wouldnt be possible but still, Goat scene.

Comment

Agree, was so well done that I believed that it could be done irl too lol but then I read some articles that it wouldnt be possible but still, Goat scene.
            Well the "new Fast trilogy", that is 4-6, is the what I call over-the-top action done right! All those movies have completely implausible and downright insane action but the level is so high you can't so anything but enjoy it. Can't wait to see what James Wan can do with the series and these characters!

Comment

Well the "new Fast trilogy", that is 4-6, is the what I call over-the-top action done right! All those movies have completely implausible and downright insane action but the level is so high you can't so anything but enjoy it. Can't wait to see what James Wan can do with the series and these characters!
              Yeah, but after Paul's death idk if they will make another one after the 7th, heard there will be another 2 up to 9 tho well lets see

And I like James Wan but hes more of an horror movie director, Justin Lin would be better imo.

Comment

Yeah, but after Paul's death idk if they will make another one after the 7th, heard there will be another 2 up to 9 tho well lets see

And I like James Wan but hes more of an horror movie director, Justin Lin would be better imo.
                Justin Lin turned it down cause he was forced to rush the project if he signed on.

And lol why you say "he's more of a horror director"? Just becaus he generally has been doing horror movies doesn't mean he isn't capable of more. Look at his style and techniques and overall experience. He seems to be able to do much more tbh. And Death Sentence was a really underrated revengethriller made by him with almost no money. And it was so well directed. I'm sure he can handle the bigger budget, he knows what precious thing he got in his hands.

As I've told others too, wait and see, Wan will make an amazing Fast-film trust me!

Comment

Justin Lin turned it down cause he was forced to rush the project if he signed on.

And lol why you say "he's more of a horror director"? Just becaus he generally has been doing horror movies doesn't mean he isn't capable of more. Look at his style and techniques and overall experience. He seems to be able to do much more tbh. And Death Sentence was a really underrated revengethriller made by him with almost no money. And it was so well directed. I'm sure he can handle the bigger budget, he knows what precious thing he got in his hands.

As I've told others too, wait and see, Wan will make an amazing Fast-film trust me!
                  Yeah hes a good director, I just have seen only horror movies he made lol.

The last 2 F&F movies were great so I hope this one will be as good if not better so I believe he will make an amazing Fast-Film as you said.

Comment

• Finally watched Inbetweeners 2 last night. The poo and the rape alarm scenes were hilarious

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                    What is yall favourite Fast & Furious movie ?

First or second.

Comment

• Bad neighbours sucks

Comment

• Just got back from the press screening of The Boxtrolls.

Not the best story, and unfortunately it was in danish so I didn't get to experience all the wonderful actors portraying the characters in the original version. But still, the stop-motion animation was fucking great and that was obviously the main reason I saw it. And if you appreciate stop-motion there's a nice little scene after the animated credits scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          Just saw Coherence and that was the most mind blowing movie ive ever seen lol. It was very good and different. It was a complicated storyline lol. It was like some guys having a dinner when a comet passing by and then its like different realitys in the same reality. Or that comet made it so the reality fucked up or something idk. They happend to see theirselfs face to face and have to work out whats happening. Then they thinking of killing their clone so they can be the "right" person. Well its hard to explain but it was dope.

I suggest everyone watch that one if you havent already cuz it was very good
                          Watched it, shit my pants multiple times... unfortunately in the same reality.

Love alternate reality movies. They freak me out!

Comment

Working...
                          X