Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
    Really?

I dont want that at all. It worked well in RDR but I like just being the one character in GTA.
    nah man, i like that idea to be honest especially if the "the characters in the games might be CJ, Tony, niko....ect" is true would be dope to play with these characters again
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Possibly in dlc but for the main story i'd like to be one character.

I hope we don't see Niko unless we get to kill him ha! my least fave protagonist.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        nah man, i like that idea to be honest especially if the "the characters in the games might be CJ, Tony, niko....ect" is true would be dope to play with these characters again
        If only... We don't even know if characters from the previous era are returning. Especially since no one from the III era appeared in IV.
        I, for one, think that multiple characters could work well. Do it like in Batman Arkham City, having one main character for about 70-80% of the missions and a secondary character for several missions that work as tie-ins to the main's missions. Better storytelling, IMO.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          If only... We don't even know if characters from the previous era are returning. Especially since no one from the III era appeared in IV.
          I, for one, think that multiple characters could work well. Do it like in Batman Arkham City, having one main character for about 70-80% of the missions and a secondary character for several missions that work as tie-ins to the main's missions. Better storytelling, IMO.
          I wouldn't like more then one playable character. it would seem like the things you have achieved with the other character (winning car races, the money you have made, Houses you have purchased if possible) have gone to waste.

Comment

is that what they meant by multiple characters? thoughts its something like GTA IV the lost and damned where the game has like more than one main characters and when you finish from one you can play with the other one....something like that lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
              I wouldn't like more then one playable character. it would seem like the things you have achieved with the other character (winning car races, the money you have made, Houses you have purchased if possible) have gone to waste.
              Not really. They could add character switch points around the city after you finish the main story. That way, the stuffs the other character bought wouldn't really be a waste.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              is that what they meant by multiple characters? thoughts its something like GTA IV the lost and damned where the game has like more than one main characters and when you finish from one you can play with the other one....something like that lol
              Nah, that's more like "new game, same settings". I'm talking about having multiple characterz on the same game, and not separate DLCs.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Not really. They could add character switch points around the city after you finish the main story. That way, the stuffs the other character bought wouldn't really be a waste.
                Yeah but switching would ruin it for me. I cant explain it but it would take away realism from the game.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Nah, that's more like "new game, same settings". I'm talking about having multiple characterz on the same game, and not separate DLCs.
                Yeah i know what you mean, i read about it too.. like 5 protagonist? just wait and see, hope not though.

Comment

• I'm just happy we're going back to Los Santos. Radio LS >>>>>>>>>>
                  I'll be surprised if they play some Kendrick Lamar though.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I'm just happy we're going back to Los Santos. Radio LS >>>>>>>>>>
                    I'll be surprised if they play some Kendrick Lamar though.
                    that would be dope lol

But they don't really ever play good music on any of the games so i doubt it will happen

& 2013 release date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      that would be dope lol

But they don't really ever play good music on any of the games so i doubt it will happen

& 2013 release date?
                      Whoa. San Andreas, VC and The Ballad of Gay Tony had great music and nah, Oct. release date, most likely.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                        Whoa. San Andreas, VC and The Ballad of Gay Tony had great music and nah, Oct. release date, most likely.
                        are you fucking serious?

like what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          are you fucking serious?

like what?
                          GTA IV had Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne - Crackhouse and Swizz Beatz - Top Down which were both dope af imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X