Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
    8 GB makes me jump because I know map will be decent size then
    What was GTA IV's size on console? I only play PC, so I don't know...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• 3.5/4 GB

so GTA V is double the size

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
        3.5/4 GB

so GTA V is double the size
        God, this shit probably gon be 30-40GB on PC...
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          God, this shit probably gon be 30-40GB on PC...
          20-30 GB..
          My guess..

GTA IV was something like 18 GB, I think?

Actually, 30-40 GB sounds more reasonable

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            It's a game. And there were over 5 sequels before this one..
            I played every sequel of GTA and I didn't smack anyone in the face. Crime rate is increasing even without GTA. It's just the game.
            I know YOU havent. I know YOUR completly sane, I know if YOU played this game for 25 hours straight it wouldnt affect you.
            But everyone is as unfortunate as YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              This game bout to ruin society. After this game release, the crime rate gonna increase watch
              I guess Eminem makes me want to rape women and slap a bitch?

Comment

I know YOU havent. I know YOUR completly sane, I know if YOU played this game for 25 hours straight it wouldnt affect you.
                But everyone is as unfortunate as YOU
                Yes, I feel you. But it's just the game. Of course there will always be lunatics who will be so pumped up about it that they will go out and act gangsta and get themselves killed, but thats something that can't be stopped. Even if there wasn't a GTA, it will still happen..

GTA is great game, and people should realize that games, movies, don't make people kill or steal..
                People make people kill or steal. It's human nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Yes, I feel you. But it's just the game. Of course there will always be lunatics who will be so pumped up about it that they will go out and act gangsta and get themselves killed, but thats something that can't be stopped. Even if there wasn't a GTA, it will still happen..

GTA is great game, and people should realize that games, movies, don't make people kill or steal..
                  People make people kill or steal. It's human nature.
                  True it is human nature, somewhat.

but when we see it in the movies and games and hear it in the music, I think it does do something to us.

Quick Fact. Did you know back in Thomas Edison's days when electricy was first being made, they originally made electronics like the telephone, tv, radio, to speak to the "otherside'.
                  Go figure, look it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                  I guess Eminem makes me want to rape women and slap a bitch?
                  No not you, im guessing your one of the fourtante ones.
                  I remember i saw a video of someone saying how his s homie would go around blasting gangster music, like all he would do would listen to it,all he wanted to be was lil wayne, And sure it enough, he ends up murdering someone. Now if he never heard the gangsta music would he have been a little angel in school? Probally not. But would his soul be so corrupt to murder anohter man? Probally not

Comment

No not you, im guessing your one of the fourtante ones.
                    I remember i saw a video of someone saying how his s homie would go around blasting gangster music, like all he would do would listen to it,all he wanted to be was lil wayne, And sure it enough, he ends up murdering someone. Now if he never heard the gangsta music would he have been a little angel in school? Probally not. But would his soul be so corrupt to murder anohter man? Probally not
                    That's interesting i once heard about this kid that looked up to Lil Wayne, he listened to him everyday. Then one day he didn't do anything because that doesn't usually happen HOLY FUCK! It is the person, not the music. If the same person liked hardcore rock they would probably dress, act, and do things that the douche bags that make that music do. What is the living fuck are you thinking. Of course there will be people that kill people, steal cars, and do awful things, but blaming that on music and video games even is probably the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. Blame it on the persons past of an abusive parent or bullying or some shit.
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

True it is human nature, somewhat.

but when we see it in the movies and games and hear it in the music, I think it does do something to us.

Quick Fact. Did you know back in Thomas Edison's days when electricy was first being made, they originally made electronics like the telephone, tv, radio, to speak to the "otherside'.
                      Go figure, look it up.
                      True.. I feel great when I watch awesome movie or play awesome game.. I guess there are people that have negative reactions, not like me

Yes, I knew that fact
                      If they tried harder, they would have succeed though.. Maybe they did, but I'm not aware of that..

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        That's interesting i once heard about this kid that looked up to Lil Wayne, he listened to him everyday. Then one day he didn't do anything because that doesn't usually happen HOLY FUCK! It is the person, not the music. If the same person liked hardcore rock they would probably dress, act, and do things that the douche bags that make that music do. What is the living fuck are you thinking. Of course there will be people that kill people, steal cars, and do awful things, but blaming that on music and video games even is probably the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. Blame it on the persons past of an abusive parent or bullying or some shit.
                        Im not blaming it on them, im just saying it INFLUENCES them.

Does it influence everyone? No. Some people yes,

missing the point

Comment

• This game cant come faster!
                          I start fasting next week for a Month when I finish fasting only a few weeks till GTA V! Time will fly.

Comment

Working...
                          X