No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching some leaked gameplay. Kind of disappointed in the way the cars look after they crash. They dont dent the way they did in GTA 4

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
      Watching some leaked gameplay. Kind of disappointed in the way the cars look after they crash. They dont dent the way they did in GTA 4

yall nigga went crazy for this game and complain about a damn dent

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

yall nigga went crazy for this game and complain about a damn dent
        Nothing changes tho. Im just giving my opinions man. I'm still excited as I was before to get this tomorrow

Comment

Watching some leaked gameplay. Kind of disappointed in the way the cars look after they crash. They dont dent the way they did in GTA 4
          I don't think it's a big deal tho.. It's still a game, they made it pretty damn realistic and good..I guess they just missed that spot..

Is there any news on PC release date?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            I don't think it's a big deal tho.. It's still a game, they made it pretty damn realistic and good..I guess they just missed that spot..

Is there any news on PC release date?
            Nah, Rockstar will keep this quiet until they've completely milked the console users...
            There are some coding lines found within the X360 game files though. The codes are specified for a PC and PS4 config. So yeah, that should tell us that a PC version is being worked on now
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• gonna wait till i cop my copy

Comment

• fuckin awesome, haven't started missions yet and im havin a blast lol

Comment

• Patiently waiting for the postman

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Real talk, I just watched a car crash test video on youtube and shit is embarassing...shit looks like a fuckin PS1 game SMH

Hope they'll fix that on the PC version

Comment

• Just bought my copy and can't wait till the damn installation is done lol

I wasn't really hyped about this till I saw that official gameplay video which made me wanna buy it

Comment

• Jimmy or Jizzle

Comment

• I'm loving this game so far, so much to check out and you've always got something to do. The cars in the game are crazy!!!

Also, a man was hit with a brick and stabbed, before someone robbed him of his GTA V copy.
                          London man stabbed and robbed of his copy of GTA 5 - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

Damn.

Hope the victim has a good, speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                          X