Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    listening to thug old music, My mans really did took waynes style and made it better DAMN this shit fire af young thug the GOAT
    this new thug sucks, his old music was better, so i dont know what you mean

Comment

• i saw a list that said Tha Tour 1 one of best mixtapes OAT i literally couldnt finish it was horrible only good song givenchy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        i saw a list that said Tha Tour 1 one of best mixtapes OAT i literally couldnt finish it was horrible only good song givenchy
        Fammmm I know u don’t like young thug but that tape was fire tell em lies was my favorite song on there I wish Thug and Rich Homie Quan didn’t split up they was making fire music together when they were around with Birdman who I call now Birdshit for ruining the goat Weezy 2014-2015 were both good years for thug and rhq being on rich Gang. FUCK BIRDSHIT though for never dropping rich Gang 2

Comment

Fammmm I know u don’t like young thug but that tape was fire tell em lies was my favorite song on there I wish Thug and Rich Homie Quan didn’t split up they was making fire music together when they were around with Birdman who I call now Birdshit for ruining the goat Weezy 2014-2015 were both good years for thug and rhq being on rich Gang. FUCK BIRDSHIT though for never dropping rich Gang 2
          i tried so hard to like it man i swear haha i listened to it 3 times over but i just cant stand it man one line i liked though "im smoking loud you smoking libraries" haha i like when young thug has a quick flow but he doesnt do it often like when he speed rapping it sounds kinda nice like givenchy was good but other then that i just dont dig it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            i saw a list that said Tha Tour 1 one of best mixtapes OAT i literally couldnt finish it was horrible only good song givenchy
            You sleep

That tape is sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              You sleep

That tape is sick
              No it's not if u hate new rappers and call that lit nah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Young Thug had an amazing run from 2014 to 2016 his mixtapes were really good. I don't think he is that good anymore though. Rich Gang the Tour is such a good mixtape as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoey View Post
                  Young Thug had an amazing run from 2014 to 2016 his mixtapes were really good. I don't think he is that good anymore though. Rich Gang the Tour is such a good mixtape as well.
                  He hasn't dropped a project this year friend he's been quiet af idk why apparently he was working on a barter 7 and slime season 4 but those were confirmed by thug producers not thug I hope we get something this year because you're right his projects from 2014-2016 were amazing barter 6, the slime season series and jeffery were blassics. I dont think he fell off because his first ever feature havana by camila cabello feat thug went number 1 on the billboard and thug made that song better imo. His new name is SEX now though he changed it to that

Comment

He hasn't dropped a project this year friend he's been quiet af idk why apparently he was working on a barter 7 and slime season 4 but those were confirmed by thug producers not thug I hope we get something this year because you're right his projects from 2014-2016 were amazing barter 6, the slime season series and jeffery were blassics. I dont think he fell off because his first ever feature havana by camila cabello feat thug went number 1 on the billboard and thug made that song better imo. His new name is SEX now though he changed it to that
                    Oh yeah, well I heard that Gucci Mane offered 1 million for SEX and Rich Homie Quan to make another project together, they really had good chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoey View Post
                      Oh yeah, well I heard that Gucci Mane offered 1 million for SEX and Rich Homie Quan to make another project together, they really had good chemistry.
                      lol we not getting that project though I dont think we're thug took gucci mane tweet as a diss and thug bodied him on twitter https://twitter.com/youngthug/status/

Comment

lol we not getting that project though I dont think we're thug took gucci mane tweet as a diss and thug bodied him on twitter https://twitter.com/youngthug/status/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          Young Thug don’t need to be around bitch homie quan friend...bitch homie quan turned irrelevant after him and king Thugger seperated from each other and any rapper that has a problem with thug it’s fuck them #TeamKingThugger I’m glad thug bodied Gucci Gayne

Comment

Working...
                          X