Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    Yeah it was mad dope. it might not be finished though, casue its kinda short and seems like there is gonna be a third verse
    "mad dope" koming from another rapper.. I'll take dat feedback. I personally can't wait to hear tha whole damn tape. Thanks 4 sharing G.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

was just thinking... really random shit but Flame Gang has never made a track with a female artist before. These songs wit Tiffany r gonna be different.. hope it all sounds well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      She raps and sings
      Yeah, I went ahead and listened to some of her shit.. her singing is alright. I heard she be calling herself the First Lady of The Flamez or Vampiress or sum shit.. I think its because she's the first female they've ever worked wit! YA DIGG??

Comment

Lol yeah she be calling herself that now. I hope the tracks sound nice tho, her album(which was suppose to come out this week) is suppose to be full of FGM features.

wow damn! Dats a lucky a$$ bitch!

(n e way, sumone suggested 2 me she might be joining Flame Gang??? I hope not, dey dont need no more ppl)

but I cant wait for all the new features!! be posting dem home boy.

Comment

• Wolf, God Forgives I Don't, and Cory Gunz tape all at the end of the month? Hellla

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Wolf, God Forgives I Don't, and Cory Gunz tape all at the end of the month? Hellla
            Go on..

Comment

• Damn,i was away on vacation with no internet and all i kept thinkin bout was "I'm sure WOLF will be out when i get home"...
              Good lookin on all the pages of news tho, i was literally fiendin' for Flow's infos
              "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                Damn,i was away on vacation with no internet and all i kept thinkin bout was "I'm sure WOLF will be out when i get home"...
                Good lookin on all the pages of news tho, i was literally fiendin' for Flow's infos
                welcome back homie.

and a few dayz ago, I had a feeling something "kool" would kome 2day for Flow. Not the mixtape tho

Comment

• @187JoshM187 I like tha beat.. and the track sounds pretty chill.

wut do u think about it?

Comment

• I like this song... Got a nice vibe. Hopefully Flow delivers & doesn't have like a 20 second verse.

Comment

• I got a good feeling that Flow's gonna do his thing on that beat. If it isn't on some gangster beat this is the other type of beat he does well on.

Comment

This song needs to drop already
                        A new track from the mixtape needs to drop.

Comment

• Flow ain't said shit about the mixtape for a minute... I hope this shit still drops at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                          X