Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one slim, wat it b like
    'Mr. dope flow every verse a quarter key, i pop a zan board then pass the blunt to marley G'

Comment

• Originally posted by Esho-Hero View Post
      Nice one slim, wat it b like
      need anything else, just holla

Comment

• Ill have all flame gang mann

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-07-2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

And don't supose u got track 3 and 12 of heroic man?
        'Mr. dope flow every verse a quarter key, i pop a zan board then pass the blunt to marley G'

Comment

• Originally posted by Esho-Hero View Post
          Ill have all flame gang mann

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-07-2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

And don't supose u got track 3 and 12 of heroic man?

sorry 4 dat wait!

Dickies & Rockin' J's: 15 Dickies Rocking J's - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Every Summer: 11 Every Summer - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Grind Hard: 07 Grind Hard - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

I'm In Here (Rocky Solo): 01 I'm In Here_2 - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

and I ain't have dem tracks u want. If I ever get 'em, I'll upload em on here for everyone.

Comment

• I have all them flow mixtapes and flamez mixtapes, but i dont download any of his features cause i dont wanna hear them other niggas that are on the song. Like i dont give a shit about no christian radke or cj or ryan legend. I know it's asking a lot, but can anyone make an album of just flow features with the rest of the song cut out. Similar to what [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] did with all of waynes features?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
              I have all them flow mixtapes and flamez mixtapes, but i dont download any of his features cause i dont wanna hear them other niggas that are on the song. Like i dont give a shit about no christian radke or cj or ryan legend. I know it's asking a lot, but can anyone make an album of just flow features with the rest of the song cut out. Similar to what @Kuzz did with all of waynes features?
              Someone already did. I have all of Flow Only features in my phone. I think Pretty Flacko made em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Someone already did. I have all of Flow Only features in my phone. I think Pretty Flacko made em.
                Is the dl link in a separate thread? Or imma gonna have to look through this long ass one?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                  Is the dl link in a separate thread? Or imma gonna have to look through this long ass one?
                  You're going to have to go through this thread. Unless [MENTION=1800]pretty[/MENTION]Flacko or [MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION] has the link.

Comment

You're going to have to go through this thread. Unless @prettyFlacko or @Flame Gang has the link.
                    lool, fuuuuuck. Can you give me like a page range on where it may be?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      These aren't all of them but all the songs in this mixtape are the Flow only version Flow - Flowverdose Hosted by Spitter Griffin // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
                      Thanks man!

Comment

You're going to have to go through this thread. Unless @prettyFlacko or @Flame Gang has the link.
                        Nah, I prefer full songs tha way they are.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Yo! @187JoshM187 u got dat track I asked ya about homie??

Comment

• i think it will take flow some time to take off becauz he lacks a bit of originality he's a combination of lil wayne flow and juicy j substance i know he got the motivation n he bout that paper but he's missing that magic

Comment

Working...
                          X