Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A.T. this month!!!

Flow has alot of shit going on everyday, He making moves for real.
    Him & Boogie was just in the Stu with Juvi 2 nights ago.

Last edited by VoodooTattoo; 04-11-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      L.A.T. this month!!!

Flow has alot of shit going on everyday, He making moves for real.
      Him & Boogie was just in the Stu with Juvi 2 nights ago.

Dats good dat he makin moves but he needs to drop a video and make some tweets for the mixtape, no hype=no downloads. I remember Wolf had hella hype, before and after it dropped. Even Headphones and Weedbongs had blogs to them

Dis nigga Juvenile got directv. He need to be on dat comcast/xfinity

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        He doesn't wanna drop it next month to raise the hype for it a little bit?

And did you talk to him about getting the track on the L.A.T mixtape?
        Originally posted by Critic View Post
        Dats good dat he makin moves but he needs to drop a video and make some tweets for the mixtape, no hype=no downloads. I remember Wolf had hella hype, before and after it dropped. Even Headphones and Weedbongs had blogs to them

Dis nigga Juvenile got directv. He need to be on dat comcast/xfinity
        Since yall niggas know so much about the music industry, yall should be working for somebody..

Comment

Since yall niggas know so much about the music industry, yall should be working for somebody..
          He knows what he's doin music-wise, he always has for the most part. Gettin his music out/fanbase up is only thing that he needs to improve on since he's prolly too busy with making music to worry about it.

Comment

Ha just sayin Wolf seemed to have a lot more hype behind it.
            I'm curious btw Voodoo, do you know what Wayne songs are Flows favorite of all time?

Throwback btw, haven't seen this in a minute haha

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Ha just sayin Wolf seemed to have a lot more hype behind it.
              I'm curious btw Voodoo, do you know what Wayne songs are Flows favorite of all time?

Throwback btw, haven't seen this in a minute haha
              4:11 "I could drop a mixtape tomorrow, dats how many shit I got" lol he flexin hard. It's funny dat he barely had his eyes open the whole time. "Everybody eyes low . . . kung fu movies"

Comment

• excited for lat this month

Comment

• Since we talkin about Heroic Flow I started watchin his old shit

Is that Rocky at 2:29, I already saw Slim Boogie at 2:10 lol. They came a long way and still tryna come hard

PS: Now I'm noticing that Slim Boogie is the Birdman of FGM, he's in all of Flow's videos, from the N.O. cypher all the way to Watchumad
                  Last edited by Critic; 04-11-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                    Since we talkin about Heroic Flow I started watchin his old shit

Is that Rocky at 2:29, I already saw Slim Boogie at 2:10 lol. They came a long way and still tryna come hard
                    Ha ya that's him. Probably my favorite flow song. "local rapper my ass I bet I'm in your top 3, and when I say top 3 I still want the top seat, got me?"

Comment

• It would be cool as hell to kick it with flow! Do you kick it with him a lot voodoo
                      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                        It would be cool as hell to kick it with flow! Do you kick it with him a lot voodoo
                        Just about everyday. His next Tatt is gonna be "662" & L.A.T. on his chest.

Comment

Just about everyday. His next Tatt is gonna be "662" & L.A.T. on his chest.
                          He tryna do a Tupac, is it gunna be on his chest or stomache?

Comment

Working...
                          X