Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    Ive heard about 7 tracks off of L.A.T. shit goes HAM!
    Dam! Now I can't wait, did they really make enuff tracks to call it a tape or was Gudda just lyin so he don't seem lazy lol.
    Is L.A.T. Flow & Gudda, or is Gates in alot of tracks too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      Dam! Now I can't wait, did they really make enuff tracks to call it a tape or was Gudda just lyin so he don't seem lazy lol.
      Is L.A.T. Flow & Gudda, or is Gates in alot of tracks too?
      I heard Gates on 3 of the 7 that i heard..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      You still writing these college essays like I'ma read all that shit .

I'm not gonna reply no more cause there's no point in going back and forth, like I said do what you do

Some people care about your info, I dont anymore. Just my opinion.
      Keep your mouth shut then bitch.. lmao..

Comment

• You sent that tweet to Flow a day after he tweeted it & he responded in 10 mins? I thought he hardly ever used social media?

Comment

• Why is everyone hating hard on voodoo??????? Ya are some hating as bitches REAL TALK..
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Y'all Niggas Need To Damn Kool Out, Stop Fukin Fussin Over this Stupid Shit.......ya bish
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• "Married to the MOB and my flag is the wedding ring" 0:00-0:04
              Does anybody have that track, that was my fav beat so I gotta hear Flow rap over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                This nigga keeps quoting me every 2 seconds
                Dont flatter yourself bruh.. Youre a nobody. Just a mere name on a web forum..

Comment

But anyway, I hope knuckleheadz drops sooner than LAT does
                  I've heard FGM mixtapes before so I wanna hear a new collab, hopefully FGM is on 1 or 2 tracks tho

Comment

Knuckleheadz is gonna be the newest fgm collab mixtape, his only solo tapes was heroic vol.1 and "wolf" and I use quotes since I don't really count it as a solo tape with the loads of features
                    Yeah, too much N.O. niggas. tbh I'll be happy for either Knuckleheadz or L.A.T, He never dissappoints on FGM mixtapes but "Stupid" and "Hustle All Day" got me hyped for L.A.T

Comment

• Flow is a beast. He's still young but has killer tracks out already. He honestly has the potential to be the next Weezy, if thats possible. His flow and style is straight fire.
                      FREE FLOW
                      TOP 6 FAV
                      -
                      LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Comment

Flamez in the studio with B-Jada recently

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6964[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6965[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6966[/ATTACH]
                          Found out B-Jada, Lazy Genius, and some other white guy got there own group called Geek Squad. I think we gunna see more Geek Squad than Goon Gang on the next FGM mixtape

Comment

Working...
                          X