No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he talkin to wayne on the end of this video ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      He did Heroic vol.1 back when he only smoked weed and fucked around with pills every now and then

If he's in jail for 2 months and he goes back to writing, his next tape is gonna be dope
      He did say he always working, but he takes too much pride in "No Pen Gang", so I wouldn't be surprised if he waited till he got out. At least he'll get his shit together in there, just him and the walls and lots of thinking. Wen he comes out I know he gonna be more focused and rap like his freedom is on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
        @VoodooTattoo did you really give him a HoneyComb tat?
        No he never got the Honeycomb tatt yet. He wants it tho. They was sitting in front of my shop in this video when they was in the car listening to that Juvi song.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Most rappers in there always write while theyre stuck so I hope he's doing the same.

He got arrested on the 16th and apparently they let him go after 60 days so July 16th is around the time he should get out, hopefully thats enough time to write a whole dope mixtape
          He made BFAK in 2 weeks, I think he can do something in 2 months

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            boogie got a pistol tatted on his face?

was that an exclusive juvie track too?
            Yea i did the revolver on Boogie, fixed his bat and put the microdermal in his Famous F. And i put "Everyday is Halloween on his chest.

Yea thats a track that flow & boogie did with Juvi.

Comment

• Hey what were the lastest song from Flow before a got locked up? rg ymcmb.jpg
              Hit me up on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/YoungMula_Kc
              Attached Files
              Hit Me on on Twitter |FOLLOW|

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                Yea i did the revolver on Boogie, fixed his bat and put the microdermal in his Famous F. And i put "Everyday is Halloween on his chest.

Yea thats a track that flow & boogie did with Juvi.
                Who had the best verse in your opinion?

Comment

• FREE FLOW SHIRT! fuck yea

when sumone gets dat "work" track back up, I'd like 2 see it cuz I missed out as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

when sumone gets dat "work" track back up, I'd like 2 see it cuz I missed out as usual.
                    same

Comment

• Free that nigga Flow, Gudda should drop LAT just before Flow Gets Out
                      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Been bumpin' this shit all day today.

God I hope he drops a bunch of music when he gets out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

Been bumpin' this shit all day today.

God I hope he drops a bunch of music when he gets out.
                          Flow bodied that track and ended the song on a good note.
                          Is K.Gates and Kevin Gates 2 different people? Im pretty sure Kevin Gates uses K.Gates as his name sometimes

Comment

Working...
                          X