Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 gon be one helluva year for SCI-FI, so many interesting projects on deck! Which is good cause I love me a good science-fiction flick

Elysium
    Pacific Rim
    World War Z
    After Earth
    Gravity 3D
    Oblivion
    Ender's Game
    the new Star Trek movie

Last edited by Hollyhood; 12-10-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Don't know why I watched Jungle 2 Jungle again. It's such an awful picture. I was really hoping the kid, played foolishly by Sam Huntington (a good actor now), would play around in a dangerous neighborhood and get mugged.

Dreadful.

Comment

• @WeezYIsCraaazY you was right. Just watched Singin' in the Rain, it was truly an amazing film! The music as you say is great - beautiful and original. Script and acting is good too, but what I love the most is that perfectly made chereography! Love all the dances and maaan sometimes they be waiting a long time before they cut.

Btw, just saw that The Searchers came in tv so I got that shit recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          @WeezYIsCraaazY you was right. Just watched Singin' in the Rain, it was truly an amazing film! The music as you say is great - beautiful and original. Script and acting is good too, but what I love the most is that perfectly made chereography! Love all the dances and maaan sometimes they be waiting a long time before they cut.

Btw, just saw that The Searchers came in tv so I got that shit recorded.

Glad you enjoyed it, mate. It's one of the only musicals (along with The Red Shoes) that I really love.

Good to hear you recorded it. It's easily the only Great American Film (film that captures American culture).

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Glad you enjoyed it, mate. It's one of the only musicals (along with The Red Shoes) that I really love.

Good to hear you recorded it. It's easily the only Great American Film (film that captures American culture).
            I hope I'll enjoy it. I just have a feeling it will bore me dunno why.

What's your top 3 (or 5) Hitchcock films bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              I hope I'll enjoy it. I just have a feeling it will bore me dunno why.

What's your top 3 (or 5) Hitchcock films bruh?
              Hopefully not. As long as you remember that most Westerns are just shoot em' up films, you'll enjoy this one a lot more.

I'm currently writing a post for a website about Hitch's best, but my favorites go like this:

5. Rebecca
              4. Psycho
              3. Rear Window
              2. Shadow of a Doubt
              1. Vertigo

Not sure if I've asked you before, but have you seen Chinatown?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Hopefully not. As long as you remember that most Westerns are just shoot em' up films, you'll enjoy this one a lot more.

I'm currently writing a post for a website about Hitch's best, but my favorites go like this:

5. Rebecca
                4. Psycho
                3. Rear Window
                2. Shadow of a Doubt
                1. Vertigo

Not sure if I've asked you before, but have you seen Chinatown?
                I have yet to watch Chinatown. It's in my watchlist though.

Thanx for the top 5, I've been wanting to see Psycho, Rear Window, Vertigo and The Birds ever since I watched Hitchcock's North by Northwest. I'll be sure to check the other two out you posted!

Comment

• Finally saw The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. And yes, I know I'm probably like the last person to see these.

I thought both of them were pretty dope.

Comment

• Can't wait for After Earth, massive Will Smith fan boy but that film looks epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                      Finally saw The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. And yes, I know I'm probably like the last person to see these.

I thought both of them were pretty dope.
                      Dark Knight Rises >>>>>>>>>>>> Amazing Spiderman

By miles too!
                      imo

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Can't wait for After Earth, massive Will Smith fan boy but that film looks epic!
                      Yeah, looks like that movie gonna be dope as fuck!
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Yeah, looks like that movie gonna be dope as fuck!
                        I can't wait for all these follow up films Will is gonna be doing, Hancock 2, Bad Boys 3 etc. But yeah can't not wait for this new one, love a bit of Sci-Fi as well... Wonder why M. Night Shyamalan didn't put his name in the trailer... Did they not want people to know this movie is going to be awesome? Or are they letting Will do the work

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I can't wait for all these follow up films Will is gonna be doing, Hancock 2, Bad Boys 3 etc. But yeah can't not wait for this new one, love a bit of Sci-Fi as well... Wonder why M. Night Shyamalan didn't put his name in the trailer... Did they not want people to know this movie is going to be awesome? Or are they letting Will do the work
                          Can't wait for the sequels too, and I honestly didn't know there was a trailer for it...I just watched it, thank you lol. I just read about it on a website last month....I'm even more excited now! The movie is gonna drop a tear in my eyes I sense it!
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X