This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Oh that sucks man!! Yeah I never watched 3D shits horrible!
    when you cant see straight anymore it's fun but exhausting lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      when you cant see straight anymore it's fun but exhausting lol
      I just don't like fast scenes, they seem to go blury with 3D, plus I hate wearing those glasses, and they also make it darker, things just don't seem as clear in 3D. Of course I love the effect and the layers it's very cool, but it's just shit for watching these big epic films like 'Man of Steel'. I like to see every single detail with my fine eyes.

Comment

• dont watch the purge

it sucks

Comment

• Just watched The Iceman... Loved it. I love Michael Shannon anyway. Warmed up for him as Zod in Man of Steel I guess

Comment

• Today's program:

- Jack The Giant Slayer 3D

- V/H/S-2

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              - V/H/S-2
              i didnt know the second one was out yet

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i didnt know the second one was out yet
                Found a decent copy online. Don't really care for top notch quality on this one since it's found footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Found a decent copy online. Don't really care for top notch quality on this one since it's found footage.
                  when was the release date doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    when was the release date doe?
                    Like June 6th.

That's what's crazy about it. Cause it doesn't seem like cam. It also said webrip and people downloading has been pleased with the quality. You can find it on kat.ph

edit:
                    if you wanna know how the copy looks, I just took a quick photo with my phone:
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-08-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Just watched "The place beyond the pines"

didn't expect..

SPOILERRyan gosling character to die after 50 minutes lol, when I saw him dead on the floor, I checked the time and was like wtf are they going to do for another 1 hour 30 minutes, was good though.

Comment

• Just watched "United 93."

A well made, surprisingly unsentimental or melodramatic major studio film, but it also suffers from the writer-director trying to edify the event purely based on myths.

Comment

• Jack The Giant Slayer 3D - it was what I expected. An empty-hearted CGI-action mess. But I must admit at times it was quite entertaining. It had a lot of potential, but it didn't seem to care if it was missing a great script or if it turned out to be a good movie. It was more focused on giving us a pure action movie with nothing more or nothing less. The 3D was well-used in this one tbh. But I'ma give it a 5/10 - a mediocre cgi-stuffed action movie which I guess would be useful a rainy sunday, I don't know...

V/H/S/2 - Not as haunting or scary as the first one, but somehow it was maybe just slightly better. This time around they added a bit of humor to some of the shorts which, surprisningly, worked quite well. The shorts was still really intense and inventive as the first one and if you liked VHS I recommend you check this out also! Prepare for more of the same basically, but I didn't feel like it needed to be changed anyways.
                          I want Part 3 asap! I can't get enough of this tbh. I love the concept of the movie with different directors coming together to create a short each and then throw them together into one hell of a ride!
                          I hope this franchise will go on for some time and hopefully someday we'll see a V/H/S/6 or something with directors like Wes Craven and such. It would be awesome! I mean, this one already had the Blair Witch Project dudes directing a short, so hopefully it will get better and better!
                          Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-09-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X