This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Just saw Captain Phillips. Decent movie, nice bit of acting from Mr Hanks, specially near the end.
    The end was some of the very best I've ever seen Hanks do (maybe even the most believable performance any actor has done when portraying a person in the state of chock and full of emotions).

But yeah movie is imo hyped too much. It's was a good movie, defiantly, but not that 10/10 best ever. And this was not Hanks best overall performance he has ever given (as many critics/people say). Hanks is always great tho.

Going to see Gravity friday. Cannot. Fucking. Wait. It's my most anticipated movie this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      The end was some of the very best I've ever seen Hanks do (maybe even the most believable performance any actor has done when portraying a person in the state of chock and full of emotions).

But yeah movie is imo hyped too much. It's was a good movie, defiantly, but not that 10/10 best ever. And this was not Hanks best overall performance he has ever given (as many critics/people say). Hanks is always great tho.

Going to see Gravity friday. Cannot. Fucking. Wait. It's my most anticipated movie this year.
      Yeah man, nearly got me chocked up, very good performance. But I agree people have been going on about it far too much. But that's not to say it didn't keep me interested the whole way through, not one moment when I was bored.

Lucky you, I badly want to go see Gravity, but might go to an iMax to see it, as it's a very visual beautiful film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Yeah man, nearly got me chocked up, very good performance. But I agree people have been going on about it far too much. But that's not to say it didn't keep me interested the whole way through, not one moment when I was bored.

Lucky you, I badly want to go see Gravity, but might go to an iMax to see it, as it's a very visual beautiful film.
        Gravity has official premiere tomorrow here in Denmark, but I could've watched it a week ago. I chose not to, cause since it's my most anticipated movie this year, I want the perfect experience. And since a good theatre here just got that new Dolby Atmos sound system and new screen, I chose to wait for the full experience. hehe

Comment

Gravity has official premiere tomorrow here in Denmark, but I could've watched it a week ago. I chose not to, cause since it's my most anticipated movie this year, I want the perfect experience. And since a good theatre here just got that new Dolby Atmos sound system and new screen, I chose to wait for the full experience. hehe
          and I'll be going to the latest viewing I can so it's as empty as possible. Hate busy screenings with people whispering now and then and crunching crisps and rustling food wrappers. Fuckers.

Comment

why is there a good copy online available?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              why is there a good copy online available?
              Not as far as I know, but there were some pre-premieres and special screenings I could've went to.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              and I'll be going to the latest viewing I can so it's as empty as possible. Hate busy screenings with people whispering now and then and crunching crisps and rustling food wrappers. Fuckers.
              I fucking hate it!! Gotta watch The Conjuring soon again, because when I was at the theatre it was full, and there was this constant talk right behind us and peope messing with their noisy paper and nachos and shit wtf.
              Even at the most exciting and scary scenes those right behind us chose to talk. what the hell!?!??? I was so pissed. I told them to shut the fuck up and some other guy did too. It worked somewhat. But still fuck people like that.

Comment

Not as far as I know, but there were some pre-premieres and special screenings I could've went to.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking hate it!! Gotta watch The Conjuring soon again, because when I was at the theatre it was full, and there was this constant talk right behind us and peope messing with their noisy paper and nachos and shit wtf.
                Even at the most exciting and scary scenes those right behind us chose to talk. what the hell!?!??? I was so pissed. I told them to shut the fuck up and some other guy did too. It worked somewhat. But still fuck people like that.
                Yeah I can't go to Horrors in the cinema unless it's near empty. People laugh on the scary moments, and then cause a big disturbance and people chat and laugh for another 5 minutes after that one scary moment, making nothing scary. Shit pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  it werent even funny and it was terrible acting as well as a bad storyline.
                  it was funny. would agree to the other two points lol

well i enjoyed watching it. no offense to you if you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

haven't seen his new one but i'm sure his best movie is and will be Forest Gump.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                    it was funny. would agree to the other two points lol

well i enjoyed watching it. no offense to you if you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

haven't seen his new one but i'm sure his best movie is and will be Forest Gump.
                    Probably yeah, but his best movie and best performance are not necessarily the same.

Comment

Probably yeah, but his best movie and best performance are not necessarily the same.
                      i fuck with Forest the most tho. so for me it is

i know what you mean

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Is somebody going to see the new Hobbit movie?

Comment

• [wshh]wshhLL437598Pv4nD7hB[/wshh]

is he really gonna punch his way through a wall?

Comment

Working...
                          X