X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    What ya gon do bout it mothafucka?

Haha nah man I would never lie. I said "around the same time as you watch The Hunt". I was too tired yesterday after Godfather Part II's long ass running-time.
    I will undoubtly watch it today, I promise.
    lol!

Comment

• Just watched That's My Boy with my girl this afternoon. I saw it in theaters and I just find that movie so fucking funny. I'm a big Adam Sandler fan

Comment

• Searching for Sugar Man.

@Kuzz, I have to say, my honest about this is that well, it's just...
        SPOILERAmazing.
        Amazing.
        Amazing.
        Amazing.

Comment

Searching for Sugar Man.

@Kuzz, I have to say, my honest about this is that well, it's just...
          SPOILERAmazing.
          Amazing.
          Amazing.
          Amazing.
          :p wicked documentary ehy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            :p wicked documentary ehy?
            Yeah indeed. But the reason I love it so much, is not really from the documentary-aspect of it, it's more just the story, or the journey as you could easily call it, is so interesting and like no other. To just hear about this man and get to know him through both true and incorrect statements is amazing!
            And to top it all of it has completely astonishing music from the man himself.

You can't help but love this one you just can't.

Comment

• just saw Hot shots 1 and 2, funny spoof movies

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• RIP Paul Walker... Damn. This is one of the saddest things I've heard in a while. I'm so sad, I feel like I know this dude somehow. #F&F4Life

Comment

RIP Paul Walker... Damn. This is one of the saddest things I've heard in a while. I'm so sad, I feel like I know this dude somehow. #F&F4Life
                  Exactly how I feel...it's like I know him
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

RIP Paul Walker... Damn. This is one of the saddest things I've heard in a while. I'm so sad, I feel like I know this dude somehow. #F&F4Life
                    Too young

Comment

• Insidious.

Saw this for the second time now (in preparation of Part 2), and this viewing actually made me love and appreciate it even more. It's such an original and scary tale, with great homage to the genre and its classics. James Wan is so fucking talented. 7.5-8/10

Comment

Insidious.

Saw this for the second time now (in preparation of Part 2), and this viewing actually made me love and appreciate it even more. It's such an original and scary tale, with great homage to the genre and its classics. James Wan is so fucking talented. 7.5-8/10
                        That red lipstick monster and that old lady are frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          That red lipstick monster and that old lady are frightening.

But yeah there's some scary shit in this. Also really love the scene when he's walking in 'the further' and see the lost souls of dead people, just appearing completely like wax-dolls but still blink and shit. That's damn disturbing.

I hope Part 2 is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X